I see Vienna is on the list...

@puppilull: that's so cute. Thanks for trying ;-)

But I lived there for some years indeed. Like in Stockholm, Zurich, Amsterdam, San Francisco ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

One of these days, you will slip up and I'll be there! Like a ninja...

I'm honored by your continued interest in my humble origins.

I wonder though whether they are worth your efforts; there might be more fruitful endeavors to invest them in ... now where are we those cute ice hockey players? ;-)

JAR

Unfortunately, I'm in the car en route to the country in the pouring rain, kids blasting smurf hits for kids. Married bliss LOL

This means it's difficult to find nice hockey players for our entertainment.

Unfortunately, I'm in the car en route to the country in the pouring rain, kids blasting smurf hits for kids. Married bliss LOL

This means it's difficult to find nice hockey players for our entertainment.

I remember: those lovely Swedish summers (gorgeous unless they're cancelled LOL). I hope that country place has Internet connection (some don't even have proper toilets LOL).

Enjoy! And tomorrow the wolves go to Canada ...

• Like 1

I was going to ask how that happened, seeing as how I thought we had the lock on the uniforms, then I read through the thread.... :facepalm: But, they're willing to swap so I guess it's ok.

So you confirm you have no toilet? ;-)

<snickers> 

• Like 1

I was going to ask how that happened, seeing as how I thought we had the lock on the uniforms, then I read through the thread.... :facepalm: But, they're willing to swap so I guess it's ok.

I am spreading my darkness all across GA ;-) <evil villain laugh>

You've made them see the light, I'd say. Someone like that shouldn't be hidden away in darkness. Oh, Canada...

I agree. And I am angry I don't look like this. Wit, brain and the ability to write complete sentences are soooo overrated.

Where are the prompts???

Edited by JohnAR

A pretty package with nothing inside only lasts a few minutes. Brains are for eternity.

But what do I know? Maybe he quotes Wittgenstein while doing burpees...

Edited by Puppilull

A pretty package with nothing inside only lasts a few minutes. Brains are for eternity.

Who cares about eternity? ;-)

Minutes? I think I need to have a chat with your husband

Edited by JohnAR

Well, if it makes you feel better, he's nothing like the mountains of beef you seem to prefer. Think Spanish matador. Slim, dark and not too tall.

No comment.

Still no prompts. Hmm.