You guys are fast! Yay!

As said on the other forum: thank Heaven (;-), my boys haven't said that to me yet ...

... however, I also was told "no" today ...

yep - already received the revised version and sent edits back to JAR. 0:)

Why halo?

What? You don't? Then you're missing out...

Besides, f*** and tell doesn't have the same ring to it.

I do, actually.  :o

Edited by JohnAR

Who could say no to you? I thought resistance was futile...

Heaven... He, he!

Well, seems I didn't pop the question the right way then ;-) Maybe I should have gone on my knees.

I was just trying to wind you up again. We didn't do that way. I popped the question actually.

So I guess I could learn from you how to get that "Yes" with a big smile ... ;-). Was a bit of a downer.

Edited by JohnAR

Naaw... I'm sorry I don't have any great tip. Spend 22 years with the guy, then ask him. That worked for me.

Try that with a guy that moves every two years, and yourself moving every three ... ;-)

I was setting up for some analysis here, but I'll shut up now. Not my place to give advice or opinions.

I'll be looking forward to an update tomorrow instead.

Edited by Puppilull

I was setting up for some analysis here, but I'll shut up now. Not my place to give advice or opinions.

I'll be looking forward to an update tomorrow instead.

I do like analysis, though. So don't hold back on my behalf ;-).

Well, Isaac is also kind of intoxicated ... so schnapps and Meta might might after all ...  :rolleyes:

Ha! I told you I'm Isaac. Drunk Isaac should be good. Those wine scents can be heavy.

Analysis... I don't like people who give unsolicited advice, so I don't give it myself. I don't really know you and haven't even met you, so who am I to talk? I do know I think you are smart and that makes me like you.

Ha! I told you I'm Isaac. Drunk Isaac should be good. Those wine scents can be heavy.

Analysis... I don't like people who give unsolicited advice, so I don't give it myself. I don't really know you and haven't even met you, so who am I to talk? I do know I think you are smart and that makes me like you.

I guess you just gave the reason for the "no." ;-)

Whatever the reason, I'm sorry if you are feeling down about it.

I sometimes feel people nowadays take these matters way too seriously and yet not seriously enough. They won't even date unless everything is absolutely perfect and once they actually date they keep looking over their shoulder (ha!) for something better, afraid to commit to even dating. Hedging their bets. Keeping options open.

Or maybe I'm out of practice...

I'm not gonna lie... This is one of those times that if this were a hard copy novel and in my hand, I would have flipped to the last chapter to ease my curiosity and anxiety. I would also hate myself later but... 

• Like 1