Well, if he constantly failing at picking up guys, the prompt would end there. With Colt alone, horny, frustrated and angry. Could explain his slightly acerbic nature.

So you want a prompt confirming he fails?

Could be before he goes to SFO ...

You focus on the important stuff, don't you? In the penultimate picture, he stands out as well. Lovely plumage... (sorry about the Python references. I can't help it. I'm Swedish.)

Isn't his hair a bit too long, though?

plumage???

And the poor being picked up guy would have to look for his balls in Ouagadougou.

Yep exactly   :o  :pinch::no:

not happening - also cause Colt is only attracted to (potential) Inner Circle members.

Edited by Timothy M.

:(  Lol. Have a good night you two.  I'll catch up eventually. For the most part I think I'm safe here, alone.. This forum is relatively tame compared to what's been going on at *cough* Tim's *cough* forum. 

• Like 2

:(  Lol. Have a good night you two.  I'll catch up eventually. For the most part I think I'm safe here, alone.. This forum is relatively tame compared to what's been going on at *cough* Tim's *cough* forum. 

Yes, we won't tolerate the mistreatment of felines in this forum  :huh:

... now the mistreatment of (devil)dogs ... that's a different story.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Well, Tim and puppilull did it to me again. They inspired me for another prompt focusing on whether Colt is ugly or not/whether he could pick up guys who are not wolves or not. It's already with Tim for editing (I wrote it so fast not tp forget a thought) so i'm sure it's totally screwed up.

There will be LOTS of little hints in it ;-)**

JAR

** as well as regulation haircuts, military, f**able asses and scheming vampires.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

However, I can't say there isn't some guy who's heard these exact words. :/

For all the trips you take to that little corner I sure hope it's comfy...

It has its appeal. Obviously, once in a while I need to remove the corpses, sell the souls, clean with bleach and change the clippers, but then it is agreeable. And few people follow me there. And those who do: You've been warned!

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Well, Tim and puppilull did it to me again. They inspired me for another prompt focusing on whether Colt is ugly or not/whether he could pick up guys who are not wolves or not. It's already with Tim for editing (I wrote it so fast not to forget a thought) so i'm sure it's totally screwed up.

There will be LOTS of little hints in it ;-)**

JAR

** as well as regulation haircuts, military, f**able asses and scheming vampires.

out of likes, so :heart:

Yep another one of those teasing chapters full of confusing hints, making me ask myself: Is he or isn't he? Was he or wasn't he? Who tricked who? Was it luck or fate?

• Like 1

Oh damn that was fast...

Good that men haven't said that yet to me <back in my dirty little corner>.

For all the trips you take to that little corner I sure hope it's comfy...

It has its appeal. Obviously, once in a while I need to remove the corpses, sell the souls, clean with bleach and change the clippers, but then it is agreeable. And few people follow me there. And those who do: You've been warned!

:heart: :Heart: :heart: :Heart:

yes I'm sure your corner is a scary place JAR. After all you're in it ! :o  :rofl:

JAR, I can't believe you wrote it so fast. I hope you plan on sleeping just a little soon..? I don't want to see you in here until at least 4 pm (my time).

I was swimming in my pool, and the little story just didn't want to leave my head after we'd talked, so I decided to go about it quickly. Looking forward to your reactions. Obviously, now we need to wait for proper prompt words I can work in ... of course, whoever delivers some payment in kind, can get a preview.  :rolleyes:

Edited by JohnAR

I was swimming in my pool, and the little story just didn't want to leave my head after we'd talked, so I decided to go about it quickly. Looking forward to your reactions. Obviously, now we need to wait for proper prompt words I can work in ... of course, whoever delivers some payment in kind, can get a preview.  :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm fresh out of innocent midwestern boys...

• Like 1