Sorry, I'm fresh out of innocent midwestern boys...

Grrrrrrrr. Whom am I competing with for your supply?

Well, Tim edited my little "Can Colt pickup a non-wolf or not" story ... (hint hint). And I made the corrections ...

JAR

(waiting in the dirty little corner)

And I sent it to you for beta reading ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

"On time" for what?

"Boy?" Careful! ;-)

Thought you'd like that... (evil grin). I'm just pleased you rested until 4 pm ( my time). Like a good...

Oops! Just kidding! I'll be nice! I promise! Just let me beta our brain child!

Edited by Puppilull

Ok, now you're just teasing! Or I'm slowly turning you into a Xtina fan... Ha, ha!

I DO love it. Actually it is the perfect sound track for chapter 15 of book 5 - when Colt makes true on a promise he made after the fight against the rogue pack in Arizona. He is a girl, it seems.

I DO love it. Actually it is the perfect sound track for chapter 15 of book 5 - when Colt makes true on a promise he made after the fight against the rogue pack in Arizona. He is a girl, it seems.

Maybe that's why I like him so much...?

• Like 1

Puppilull, three things. I had a faculty dinner so...

1: I missed your bedtime

2: You had a birthday, So happy birthday! I wish you many more years of fabulous. 

3: That Aguilera song is amazing and on point.. 

• Like 1

Maybe that's why I like him so much...?

You like him. Or you'd like to be him? ;-)

JAR

2: You had a birthday, So happy birthday! I wish you many more years of fabulous. 

I know time zones are a b**ch. And worse; my brain is always in a different one to my body.

• Like 2

1. I managed to sleep anyway, somehow. LOL

2. Thank you!

3. Christina has made a few really good songs. I like running to them.

You like him. Or you'd like to be him? ;-)

JAR

I know time zones are a b**ch. And worse; my brain is always in a different one to my body.

I'm actually Isaac, so I just like him ;) No projection in that direction!

• Like 1

I'm actually Isaac, so I just like him ;) No projection in that direction!

Wow, that came totally left-field. I need to process that. I remember  you talking about the scene (pack meeting Isaac in PSP) with quite some enthusiasm, but ... 

Wow. Back to my dark corner to think ...

• Like 1

Not completely, but almost. I hate to have to inform you that the beard trend is growing out of control...

I know. EVERYWHERE. One more reason for me to rule the world (oops I shouldn't have said that I guess)

• Like 1

Jeez! I just realised! That's why I reacted like that to the prompt story. I really am projecting!

mmmh, Mrs. Sweden. There's the couch. Let's talk about this. How does it make you feel when you read about stoic, loyal, seen-too-much-pain Isaac? And why do you deny he has nasty, dangerous, nearly brutal side? 

... oh you will LOVE book 6.

I think after his training with Isaac, Gavin has already a clear picture of himself:

rowdyGavin

Wonder, why he got that tattoo on his right side ... (mirror)
Edited by JohnAR