Can't Remember The Story--Trucking Company

I read a story a year or two ago that had a bear/cub type of dynamic. The younger man worked at a trucking company, I think. And the older or more protective man was one of the drivers. The younger one is sexually assaulted by a manager at some point, and I think the older one punches him, also comes to his defense at lunch breaks. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I love that story.  :)  I'm pretty sure Rob did a sequel, but I can't remember the name of it.  It's on Lit.  I'm at work so I can't look it up. 

• 2 months later...

Also the description made it easy to recognize.

Hmm, I may have to head over there to read it again. Though I wonder why Rob doesn't post those two stories here too.

I have wondered that as well.  I Love Rob Colton. Every story! These two nudge out most of the others as my favorites. Well until I read the others again at least :P  But they do win if the number of rereads means anything.