[dkstories] Do you want the Do Over Series to end?

Do you want more chapters... possibly a Trilogy?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more chapters... possibly a Trilogy?

• More Chapters would be nice... to finish it.
    • More Stories... Trilogy time baby!... I can't live without DO Over!
    • I'm ready for this story to be over.

So yeah.. Make your vote.. Mine is for a trilogy... It's really a great story with a great writer working on it... I've followed this story for quite some time now.... and I am really hoping it doesn't end... anytime soon at least... In my eyes, this story would make an awesome movie... a very... dramatic movie full of action and adventure... if you can have a movie with that much stuff... heh... anyways make your vote...

Brax

So yeah.. Make your vote.. Mine is for a trilogy... It's really a great story with a great writer working on it... I've followed this story for quite some time now.... and I am really hoping it doesn't end... anytime soon at least... In my eyes, this story would make an awesome movie... a very... dramatic movie full of action and adventure... if you can have a movie with that much stuff... heh... anyways make your vote...

Brax

Hey Brax, I like this poll! It's running 100% in favor of a trilogy!!!

I love DO and DOR too. But, as often as I've expressed my regret that it's ending, I'd rather see it end than drag on past a good end point (something I've seen many stories do, but not Dan's).

So, although I voted for the trilogy, I have to reluctantly (VERY reluctantly) support ending it when the Author feels best. However, there wasn't too much of an opening at the end of DO for DOR, so I can't really see a sequel being totally out of the question, if Dan decides, at some future point, to do one.

• 9 months later...

Yes, I'd like to see more, gready as I am. DK sure could pull it off.

I love his writing style, and his added pictures really helped the imagination for laymen like me.

I am greatful to be able to read his addicting stories. (Actually, I've read the Do-over series three times.)

Yes, I'd like to see more, gready as I am. DK sure could pull it off.

I love his writing style, and his added pictures really helped the imagination for laymen like me.

I am greatful to be able to read his addicting stories. (Actually, I've read the Do-over series three times.)

Be careful what you wish for...