On 7/6/2017 at 10:29 AM, LitLover said:

I think I threw people off guard with the latest chapter.  Sorry about that :/  

Nothing to apologize for... it was a great chapter, sensitively done, and something I think your fans wanted to see. There has been interest in Bryce since he was introduced, and you fleshed him and where he is at out beautifully. I sensed he was at a genuine crossroads in his life, and I look forward to the lunch with Nathan :) 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Nothing to apologize for... it was a great chapter, sensitively done, and something I think your fans wanted to see. There has been interest in Bryce since he was introduced, and you fleshed him and where he is at out beautifully. I sensed he was at a genuine crossroads in his life, and I look forward to the lunch with Nathan :) 

:hug:   Thank you.  I wanted Bryce to be more than a flirty party boy. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

Yeah Lit, I mean who doesn't proofread their message board replies before posting... :whistle:

LOL. I really should before posting from my phone.  Autocorrect isn't always my friend. 

• Like 5
Just now, Bucket1 said:

As for Bryce's backstory, it is unfortunately not that uncommon. 

Nope. There are always predators out searching and waiting for someone to let their guard down. I saw a lot working in a bar. :( 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Nope. There are always predators out searching and waiting for someone to let their guard down. I saw a lot working in a bar. :( 

I am with Dugh on this one, if you have to drug someone, what does that say about you, just ugly.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Damn, it feels like a lifetime ago when editing reviews/comments was impossible. :o

PS: This is post #8000 for me! :wizard: 

Congrats, Drew!  As Albert would say.. woot.. :wizard:

• Like 3