1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Don't apologize. We all come to this stories with our own life experiences. They effect the way we relate to the characters.

:yes:   I find, when I read stories, certain character strike a chord with me (either good or bad) 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, dughlas said:

Don't apologize. We all come to this stories with our own life experiences. They effect the way we relate to the characters.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being criticized for what they think about the characters. Dissenters, especially, have the right to believe what they do without being attacked for their interpretations of the story. Readers should not be hounded just because they have minority views.

6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I miss Jenson and Merrick :wub: 

Aww thank you, Tim :hug:  

Don't worry I have a story in mind for J and M.  I just need to figure out which story I want to write first.  I have so many ideas that it's hard to choose. 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, R J Drew said:

I've just finished reading 'Unforgivable,' and I'm sorry, but I still support Alek. Please don't stone me!:,(

Of course the story was absolutely fabulous! All of the guys are wonderful.:2thumbs:

We live in democratic countries - you are allowed to be wrong :P

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hear, hear. :yes: 

now you need to read Crave @R J Drew - the story which originally started this topic. There we mostly ranted at the side characters, but Crave did earn LL the title of Cliffie Queen. :lol:  sigh, I miss Jenson and Merrick :wub: 

Very good suggestion - have tissues at the ready for some bits but definitely worth a read

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, LitLover said:

The wonderful thing about the world is that not everyone has the exact same opinions nor the same life experiences.  Personally, I like dissenting opinions about my characters because it gives me perspectives I might not have otherwise considered, and makes me strive to flesh out my characters more, and maybe win over some hold outs (cough @Bucket1 cough cough) but I know I won't manage every time. 

Get the t-shirt.

Wear the t-shirt

Driving the truck at Pride.

Keep treating Liam well.

Maybe convert me.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Hear, hear. :yes: 

now you need to read Crave @R J Drew - the story which originally started this topic. There we mostly ranted at the side characters, but Crave did earn LL the title of Cliffie Queen. :lol:  sigh, I miss Jenson and Merrick :wub: 

:yes:  ... they were great characters in a great story :heart: 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, LitLover said:

Don't worry I have a story in mind for J and M.  I just need to figure out which story I want to write first.  I have so many ideas that it's hard to choose. 

Having plenty of ideas for stories is great - unless you start too many of them at once. But perhaps you could give us small vignettes of M&J ? Like @Puppilull does with Joel. :P 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Timothy M. said:

Having plenty of ideas for stories is great - unless you start too many of them at once. But perhaps you could give us small vignettes of M&J ? Like @Puppilull does with Joel. :P 

I'll join you in 'cheep cheeping,'  Tim :) 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I was debating doing that, but I do actually have a full story in mind for them (with a plot and everything all worked out :P)

• Like 5