On 01/07/2017 at 0:02 PM, droughtquake said:

The part where nasty Alek drops the curling stone on poor Liam’s foot wasn’t a spoiler?  ;-)

That was ok but the bit where Marty does that thing with the curling broom made my eyes water :P 

• Like 4

Woohoo!  Responses to comments are all caught up before I post the next chapter tomorrow.  

If I missed any comments, I apologize, but without notifications on comments I'm never sure if one has slipped past me :unsure: 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

You’re not Following this topic?

I'm following the topic, but chapter comments don't have notifications.  I only realize someone's commented if they 'like' the chapter as well, or I don't know they've left a comment.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, LitLover said:

I'm following the topic, but chapter comments don't have notifications.  I only realize someone's commented if they 'like' the chapter as well, or I don't know they've left a comment.

Wow I only just realized that. I assumed I missed it in the mass of notifications but now I think about it, I get notified if you like a comment but not much else. How do you find out if someone new is reading your story?

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Wow I only just realized that. I assumed I missed it in the mass of notifications but now I think about it, I get notified if you like a comment but not much else. How do you find out if someone new is reading your story?

Only if the person likes a chapter or if you're certain how many comments you already had. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, LitLover said:

Only if the person likes a chapter or if you're certain how many comments you already had. 

Every time I go hunting, I find some new comments. I always check when someone leaves a like, but some people leave them, and then don't comment until much later... so we have to hunt them down every so often :) 

• Like 4

I suggest you periodically check the number of comments that is listed by each chapter. :) Because when they increase, it means new comments have been left.

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

I have a chapter to edit :hug: 

So, Gary... ;) 

...Can you give us readers a hint on the new chapter? 0:) 

• Like 5