Just now, LitLover said:

I was debating doing that, but I do actually have a full story in mind for them (with a plot and everything all worked out :P)

:2thumbs:  even better :yes: 

but of course we need to get Liam 'married off' first. :lol: 

• Like 5

Ok - I am way too far behind to go back and read everything I missed here. If I try that I will end up behind everywhere else!

At least I think I am up to date with the story! If not, I will be by bedtime!

• Like 5
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being criticized for what they think about the characters. Dissenters, especially, have the right to believe what they do without being attacked for their interpretations of the story. Readers should not be hounded just because they have minority views.

Both sides in this story have experienced criticism for their views on the characters. In the beginning of the story, Team Alek was criticized and now at this point in the story, Team Nathan is being criticized.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Both sides in this story have experienced criticism for their views on the characters. In the beginning of the story, Team Alek was criticized and now at this point in the story, Team Nathan is being criticized.

And it's all in fun... no 'attacks' intended... sorry if any came across that way... I love the 'team' thing... it's been so much fun :) 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

You got me good, B... your upside down mind is a thing of beauty :yes: 

Hmmmm it seems as if I used all my thinking power on that comment, can't seem to get it cranked up this morning.

GA and a cuppa is a nice distraction

• Like 4
Just now, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmm it seems as if I used all my thinking power on that comment, can't seem to get it cranked up this morning.

Ah, what a shame............. oh............. you're mean your mind :huh: .... my bad :P 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, Headstall said:

You got me good, B... your upside down mind is a thing of beauty :yes: 

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Ah, what a shame............. oh............. you're mean your mind :huh: .... my bad :P 

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Mmmmmm... where does Drew get his :devil: streak from?

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Not from me 0:)

:rofl:   Thank you for this.  This was a great read this morning :lol:  Not so good while sipping coffee however :no: 

• Like 4