W.a.r. By Jeff Wilson (Jkwsquirrel)

10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

How about W.A.R. 30: Returning to the Scene of the Crime?  ;-)

W.A.R. 20: Grandchildren?  ;-)

W.A.R. 10: Class Reunion?  ;-)

W.A.R. 8: Children?  ;-)

Brett said it himself, He should be kept away from small children.  and wouldn't the scene of the crime be at the class reunion in book 10?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
15 minutes ago, glennish said:

Brett said it himself, He should be kept away from small children.  and wouldn't the scene of the crime be at the class reunion in book 10?

Maybe the Class Reunion was held in a hotel and Billy didn’t visit home or school because he was still too angry about his time there?  ;-)

People change. Brett & Billy could be asked to adopt someone else’s child (definitely not an infant – maybe a tween?). There are numerous candidates including the Golden Child half-brother who has already impregnated a girlfriend. GA is an incredibly dangerous place for young straight parents – a frighteningly large percentage die in car crashes!  ;-)

Or they could just have lots of friends with children…  ;-)

Edited by Former Member
24 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

GA is an incredibly dangerous place for young straight parents – a frighteningly large percentage die in car crashes!  ;-)

Why is it Only the Good Die Young though.  We each have a "short" list of characters we would Like to see Offed, but they are still around causing mayhem and Mischief and all sorts of evil..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Is it to soon to point out that it is Thursday in the eastern time zone, and a new chapter should be about 24 hours away or so.........  Wondering who is Scar'r'ed Straight?????

not much else planned for a snowy day in good ole' WNY!!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, glennish said:

Is it to soon to point out that it is Thursday in the eastern time zone, and a new chapter should be about 24 hours away or so.........  Wondering who is Scar'r'ed Straight?????

not much else planned for a snowy day in good ole' WNY!!

Well it ain't snowy in Georgia but its colder than an icebox down here

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I enjoyed it for sure!

I was thinking about the chapter last night, and I just realised something.  We know Dustin said Billy being gay is the worst kept secret in town, and it got me thinking.  It seems to me that everyone knows about Billy, and unless things have been happening behind the scenes, no one seems to care aside from Paula and her church buddies.  We haven't really seen any bullying or bashing or name-calling (aside from Joey), so I'm starting to wonder if the town isn't more accepting and gay-friendly than Billy thinks it is.  Let's not forget he mostly interacts with Paula and her bigoted friends.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I always enjoy the conversation that takes place on each chapter.  That's one of the best things about publishing on GA.  Seems to be some simmering discussion about Billy's ever-increasing hair length.  Let's be honest, we all know eventually it's going to get cut.  But I thought it might be fun to begin a little bit of speculating!  So, here's the question:

Who will be the one who cuts Billy's hair?

A. Billy himself

B. Brett

C. Dustin

D. Paula

• Like 1