Happy Birthday Headstall!

Happy birthday! 

I can't make any rude cracks about birch bark birth certificates or even stone tablet driver's license because there is very little age difference between you and me. What I will do is to chant and prayer for you to celebrate another chapter of your life to have health, positive hope, unlimited happiness and love. Happy Birthday. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Happy birthday! 

I can't make any rude cracks about birch bark birth certificates or even stone tablet driver's license because there is very little age difference between you and me. What I will do is to chant and prayer for you to celebrate another chapter of your life to have health, positive hope, unlimited happiness and love. Happy Birthday. 

LOL. Thanks, @Snowblind I appreciate the prayers. :hug: 

• Love 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY!!! 

I hope you have a wonderful day! 👋 ❤️🎊🎉🎆🎈🎁🛍🎂🍾

I wanted this to be bigger & in color, but I couldn’t figure out how to do that on my phone. :(

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Lisa said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GARY!!! 

I hope you have a wonderful day! 👋 ❤️🎊🎉🎆🎈🎁🛍🎂🍾

I wanted this to be bigger & in color, but I couldn’t figure out how to do that on my phone. :(

It's not the size that matters. :P  Thanks, Lisa. You gave me this on my actual birthday. :D  :hug: 

• Haha 1