Count As High As Possible Before A Mod/Admin Posts

Again from Wiki:

Arsenic is a chemical element with symbol As and atomic number 33. Arsenic occurs in many minerals, usually in combination with sulfur and metals, but also as a pure elemental crystal. Arsenic is a metalloid. It has various allotropes, but only the gray form is important to industry.

The primary use of metallic arsenic is in alloys of lead (for example, in car batteries and ammunition). Arsenic is a common n-type dopantin semiconductor electronic devices, and the optoelectronic compound gallium arsenide is the second most commonly used semiconductor after doped silicon. Arsenic and its compounds, especially the trioxide, are used in the production of pesticides, treated wood products, herbicides, and insecticides. These applications are declining, however.[7]

12 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Has anyone else read Enid Blyton's Famous Five books when they were kids ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Famous_Five_(novel_series)

That would be me. I grew up on her books. Noddy, Famous Five, Magnificent Seven, Amelia Jane, the Magic wishing Tree. Need I go on. 😏 My mom still has a few stored. 

SIX..... (sorry) 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 1
Just now, Defiance19 said:

That would be me. I grew up on her books. Noddy, Famous Five, Magnificent Seven, Amelia Jane, the Magic wishing Tree. Need I go on. 😏 My mom still has a few stored. 

You have a Seven in there, so if I add a six here, I guess the next number to post will be 8. :lol: 

• Like 1

KETC, virtual channel 9 (UHF digital channel 39), is a PBS member television station licensed to St. Louis, Missouri, United States.  The station first signed on the air on September 20, 1954, the call letters KETC represent the St. Louis Educational Television Commission, the former name of the organization responsible for bringing public television to St. Louis. It was the first community-licensed educational television station in the United States.