Seeing how many people I've come across on here are fans of Game of Thrones I thought I'd start a discussion for it here! So whether you always pay your debts, or abide by Family,Honor,and Duty let's talk about it

• Like 3

I was traumatized when Loras Tyrell was killed. I loved him, but know he does kung-fu in new york. I loved Margery, ( I know I haven't spelled the name entirely right but you know of who I speak) 

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I was traumatized when Lora's Tyrel was killed. I loved him, but know he does kung fu in new york

Seeing his grief at Renly's death... it's heartbreaking.

I don't know how many of you have read the books, but this sentence from Loras really speaks to how much he loved Renly.

When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.

-A Storm of Swords, Chapter 12

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

:hug: For me, the most traumatic scene was the Red Wedding. :( 

Yeah, that was pretty bad too.  There's lots of them in that show. :( 

I'm still looking forward to the new season, though ;) lol

• Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I was traumatized when Lora's Tyrel was killed. I loved him, but know he does kung fu in new york

Yes, I was very sad when Loras died, too.  I hated that they broke him first. :(  

• Like 2

Omg I was so glad when they hung Ollie. That was my background for like a month the worst thing was BenJen actually was alive

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Ok, how about some good scenes in that show?  Like all the ones with Renly and Loras :wub:  And Jon snow learning something ;)  :wub: 

• Like 3

I loved the first scene with Renly and Loras  when he is shaving Renly. That and when Bran was praying to the old gods with Osha and Hodor came up with nothing on. He was so pale.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Defiance19 said:

Shireen (sp) being sacrificed was just as devastating for me too... 

Thanks for for this thread..

OMG yes... that was horrific :( :,(

• Like 1