13 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

That is just wrong. Eww. That was the single disgusting scene in the show

For me, it's when Ser Gregor crushes Oberyn's head. :pinch: I know we didn't see it happen, but hearing it... <shudders>

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Mine was when she locked herself in the building a with the Khal and burned all the men!

That was a great scene! :D

48 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Omg, I love Daenerys Targaryen. Long may she reign on the Iron Throne. :D

Let's just hope she doesn't go crazy later in her reign. :P 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Okay everyone, what was your favorite moment in the series, so far? :)

For me, it was when Daenerys unleashed her dragons on Astapor, it was just so awesome to see! :D 

Daenerys-attacks-Astapor.jpg

It was all about the dragons for me too. I think I damn near broke my couch from jumping up. 

Also, remember season 1 when we got the very first look at the dragons. That was a moment. 

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Tiger said:

True, but she didn't have dragons. 

Now she has no kids so she's even more dangerous. I just hope Arya meets up with Sansa and Jon. And Bran

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

What's your least favorite scene. Mine had to be the carrying out of Joffreys order to kill all the Barratheon Bastards

Seeing that goldcloak carrying the dead baby... :,(

My least favorite is when Ramsay raped Sansa. :no: 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Seeing that goldcloak carrying the dead baby... :,(

My least favorite is when Ramsay raped Sansa. :no: 

Mine too, though him being mauled to death by his dogs was among my favorites. Another scene I hated was the Red Wedding

• Like 1
On 7/9/2017 at 6:49 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

To my fellow GoT fans, I'm considering writing a fanfic set in that world, would y'all be interested in it?

I'd definitely be interested, but I know that GRRMartin is very anti fan-fic for the series. From what I've seen he does go after it for removal if he catches wind of its existence.

I'm a huge fan of the books, and also happily follow the show. At this point I consider them two completely different things because trying to rationalize the show things that contradict the books is too hard to grapple with in my poor little head!

• Like 3
On 7/9/2017 at 7:18 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh, she became one of Joffrey's... target practice. :puke: 

I just got done binging the sixth season so now I remember everything. Now I'm traumatized by WunWuns death I loved that giant. And Tormund I love the way he looked at Brianne. Also anyone want to visit the Maesters Library? For some reason my butt is numb I wonder why?

• Like 2

Tomorrow's the big day! :D 

16 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Quick question how did Varys get from Dorne to Mereen so quick that he was on the ship with Tyrion, Missande, and Dany?

I dunno. :huh: I never found a satisfactory explanation for that.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:29 AM, phoenix_0826 said:

I'd definitely be interested, but I know that GRRMartin is very anti fan-fic for the series. From what I've seen he does go after it for removal if he catches wind of its existence.

Thanks for the info Phoenix. :) I won't write it then, because I do respect GRRM as an author, and I wouldn't want to go against what he wants.

• Like 2

Okay winter is officially here. For those who haven't watched last nights episode SPOILERS!

Who got revenge, who died, who got proposed to? How many times was the word Cunt used? Let's talk about it

On 7/11/2017 at 6:59 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Now she has no kids so she's even more dangerous. I just hope Arya meets up with Sansa and Jon. And Bran

I don't think she's going to. Also, I hope she doesn't get herself captured. Jamie is supposed to kill Cersei and then himself according to the prophecy. 

• Like 1