1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Lancel got hot after cutting his hair!

Yes he did. :*) He showed off his ass in Season 1, but he bulked up for Season 5 and 6, and I can't help but wonder how delectable his butt must be. :blushing: 

• Like 2
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes he did. :*) He showed off his ass in Season 1, but he bulked up for Season 5 and 6, and I can't help but wonder how delectable his butt must be. :blushing: 

I was thinking the same thing

• Like 2
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Syrio Forel was one of my faces I don't think he's dead though

I think he is. He only had a wooden sword when he faced the Kingsguard, and that was now broken when the scene ended. There was no way he could ave survived that.

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Who's to say he didn't disarm one and take a sword. I always thought he was a servant of the Many Faced God

I hope your right, but we haven't seen him since Season 1, so I'm not keeping my hopes up at all.

Speaking of not being seen in many seasons, whatever happened to Gendry?

3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The last time I remember seeing him was with Melisandra

I know Davos set him free, and we last saw him rowing away from Dragonstone, but we don't know what happened  to him after that. :unsure: 

Oh eww. I loved the scene where Tommen was about to lose his virginty. The way he cringed was actually real because in real life Natalie Dormer was twice his age!

Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Oh eww. I loved the scene where Tommen was about to lose his virginty. The way he cringed was actually real because in real life Natalie Dormer was twice his age!

Think goodness the show aged the characters up. In the books, Margaery is 16 and Tommen is 8 when they marry. :unsure2: Although, they never consummated the marriage, thank the Seven! :yes: 

• Like 1

Here's some interesting bit of trivia: George R. R. Martin  originally planned his series to be a trilogy. The first book (A Game of Thrones) was supposed to include everything up to and including the Red Wedding. 

As you can imagine, Martin had written so much, that making into one book would be impractical, so he split it into three 'smaller' books. :) 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 3