I know Season 7 is now over, but I wanted to provide a couple of links. :)

The first one speculates on how the series will end (The title sounds pessimistic, but it's pointing out that no matter what, some fans will be disappointed).

The second deals with the latest info on The Winds of Winter, when it'll likely be out, what preview chapters are there, and so on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2017 at 11:06 AM, Wesley8890 said:

Apparently Ygritte was wrong. Jon Snow does know something.

He bent the knee for Ygritte and now they're engaged!

That's right Kitt Harrington and Rose Leslie are now engaged.

That's cool. It'd have been way hotter if he'd have actually been dating Emilia Clarke though, since she's still alive in the series and one of the women I'd have relations with like for real. :blushing:

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Tiger said:

That's cool. It'd have been way hotter if he'd have actually been dating Emilia Clarke though, since she's still alive in the series and one of the women I'd have relations with like for real. :blushing:

Yeah true. The sucky thing is though they're gonna stop production until after the weddings

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yeah true. The sucky thing is though they're gonna stop production until after the weddings

Well, when some of the main characters are getting married in real life, it can't be helped. Of course, it's also going to be the final season. Unfortunately, the final season won't air until around December 2018. 

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to our queen Daenerys Targaryen Stormborn, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Dothraki, Trueborn Queen of the Andals, Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lady of the Seven Kingdoms.

Happy Birthday Emelia Clarke!!!

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

This just in the White Wedding has Happened. John Snow and Ygritte are hitched!!!

You know nothing, Jon Snow!  ;–)

Do people write Jon Snow/Theon Greyjoy or Jon Snow/Jamie Lannister slash fiction?  ;–)

I don't see much but I think there's more JS/TG out there. I've been on a crazy bender on slash fiction. Archive of Our Own features a great selection of it. There's even Power Ranger ones there!!!!

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't see much but I think there's more JS/TG out there.

No questions about who’s on top!  ;–)

With JS/JL, I can see JS on his back with his knees next to his ears… Maybe JL can get a variety of different options from his usual golden hand! Or maybe JS likes the stump… (I think I read too many of Jess Mercer’s stories.)  ;–)

4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't see much but I think there's more JS/TG out there. I've been on a crazy bender on slash fiction. Archive of Our Own features a great selection of it. There's even Power Ranger ones there!!!!

There was a really sweet Loras Tyrell and Renly Baratheon one I read on AOOO, about twenty-something chapters long. I really enjoyed it! 

I just hope that next year, the series ends with Cersei of the House Lannister, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms standing atop the body heap. Long may she reign! ;)

• Haha 1

GRRM doesn’t do predictable. What if Daenerys gets killed by the Night King, but Jon inherits the remaining dragon(s). Cersei dies in childbirth. Jaime tries to save his final child with Cersei, but is killed while fleeing King’s Landing. Jon, who isn’t really Eddard’s bastard son, marries Sansa and sits on the Iron Throne. Arya marries Gendry, finally uniting the Starks with the Baratheons. Bran and Theon become advisors to King Jon – Theon replacing Varys because it is apparently mandatory that the King have a eunuch advisor.

• 1 month later...

Some people’s bodies are much more efficient at processing nutrients than others. They can eat exactly the same amount of food and others will lose weight while they gain. My best friend is like that.  :–\

Edited by Former Member
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

What are some of your favorite moments so far from the show?

Loras & Renly in bed. Theon's scene where he lets everything hang out – when he still had things to hang out! And am I remembering correctly a scene with Lancel in Cerise’s boudoir when Jaime was away? Eddard discovering Gendry. Arya learning to fight with a sword, Arya training with the faceless cult, and Arya finally killing Petyr Baelish! Jojen and Bran together. Viserys getting his golden crown. Brienne and Podrick. Oberyn paying for the services of male manager of the brothel. Magaery suggesting to Renly that she could invite her brother, Loras, into their bed if Renly wishes. The naked wine seller with his hands tied together and forced to keep up with Dothraki as punishment for trying to poison Daenerys. The hatching of the dragons. Tyrion facing the dragons while they were in the catacombs.