• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Do you have a favorite part?

"What do dragons eat?"  

"Whatever they want"

:rofl:  

Spoiler

It's hard to pick a favorite part.  I loved when Jon Snow rode the dragon.  Daenerys is being a bit obtuse with not realizing Jon is Targaryen, since only Targaryen's can ride dragons.  The dragons are like... duh.  Bran waiting for Jamie was good.  So was the Hound/Arya reunion.  And when Samwell learned of his family's execution.  I really felt for him.  And now Jon knows his heritage.  I'm going to guess Daenyerys isn't going to give up her crown so easily. Guess we'll find out! 

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

"What do dragons eat?"  

"Whatever they want"

Hide contents

It's hard to pick a favorite part.  I loved when Jon Snow rode the dragon.  Daenerys is being a bit obtuse with not realizing Jon is Targaryen, since only Targaryen's can ride dragons.  The dragons are like... duh.  Bran waiting for Jamie was good.  So was the Hound/Arya reunion.  And when Samwell learned of his family's execution.  I really felt for him.  And now Jon knows his heritage.  I'm going to guess Daenyerys isn't going to give up her crown so easily. Guess we'll find out! 

Spoiler

He did an interview about that and said he injured a testicle doing that.

I love the back and forth between Gendry and Arya!

But my number one favorite is a tie between Cersie wanting the elephants, Yara being rescued, and the reunion between Arya and Jon. 

Bran just creeped me out most of the episode. How does he move around so much?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He did an interview about that and said he injured a testicle doing that.

I love the back and forth between Gendry and Arya!

But my number one favorite is a tie between Cersie wanting the elephants, Yara being rescued, and the reunion between Arya and Jon. 

Bran just creeped me out most of the episode. How does he move around so much?

Spoiler

Yeah the elephant thing was funny.  I was thinking they would be good to feed dragons.  :gikkle:  I agree about Bran being creepy.  I'd love to hear what Jamie has to say to him though.  Theon seems to have re-grown a pair.  :gikkle:  I loved it when she clocked him after he rescued her.  I've heard the upcoming battle puts The Battle of the Bastards to shame.  O.O  I think I'll be doing a lot of peeking through my fingers for that.  lol

• Site Administrator
15 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Finally found out what podrick did that the hookers gave the money back

Reveal hidden contents

He sang with the voice of an Angel

Spoiler

:whistle: Yeah, it's definitely because of his giant... voice :P  

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
Spoiler

Giant's milk... :puke: And the look on Brienne's face... :rofl:  

I'm so happy she was knighted.  That was the best scene of the episode, IMO.  Although I was waiting for a Wildling/Jamie smackdown.  :gikkle:  

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:
  Hide contents

Giant's milk... :puke: And the look on Brienne's face... :rofl:  

I'm so happy she was knighted.  That was the best scene of the episode, IMO.  Although I was waiting for a Wildling/Jamie smackdown.  :gikkle:  

What are you opinions about that sex scene?

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

What are you opinions about that sex scene?

Spoiler

Arya didn't look all that into it.  I'm not sure she has any emotions other than her need for revenge or kill people :unsure: 

• Site Administrator
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

I agree. 

What was your favorite part of the episode?  Next week is going to be a doozy... :unsure: 

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

What was your favorite part of the episode?  Next week is going to be a doozy... :unsure: 

Spoiler

I'd have to say it's a tie between the knighting, and the argument between Jorah and Lyanna Mormont. That little girl is fierce. And tormund asking is the big woman still here

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'd have to say it's a tie between the knighting, and the argument between Jorah and Lyanna Mormont. That little girl is fierce. And tormund asking is the big woman still here

Spoiler

Yeah, I would have to agree. Jorah had no idea who he was talking to.  And Tormund is awesome.  I think he'd probably die of shock if Brienne ever decided to give him a chance.  lol

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...