9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Loras & Renly in bed. Theon's scene where he lets everything hang out – when he still had things to hang out! And am I remembering correctly a scene with Lancel in Cerise’s boudoir when Jaime was away? Eddard discovering Gendry. Arya learning to fight with a sword, Arya training with the faceless cult, and Arya finally killing Petyr Baelish! Jojen and Bran together. Viserys getting his golden crown. Brienne and Podrick. Oberyn paying for the services of male manager of the brothel. Magaery suggesting to Renly that she could invite her brother, Loras, into their bed if Renly wishes. The naked wine seller with his hands tied together and forced to keep up with Dothraki as punishment for trying to poison Daenerys. The hatching of the dragons. Tyrion facing the dragons while they were in the catacombs.

So basically any scene with a naked man?

Viserys getting his crown and really shaving loras are two of mine.  Jojen and Bran would be cute. But my all time favorite is olenna Tyrell confessing to joffreys murder ( which I'm surprised wasn't in your list) and going out like a boss! Also when they hung Ollie. And it's weird but it was adorable when tommen lost his vcard. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

So basically any scene with a naked man?

Well, I didn’t choose the scene where Cersei is walking naked through the city and the ugly guy pulls out and shakes his penis at her. Also, not the actor who played Joffrey who was naked backstage. Or Jamie having sex with Cersei. Or Jamie bathing with Brianne. Or Grey Worm and Missandei. Or any of the semi-nude scenes with Jon Snow.  ;–)

I do think that Nikolai Coster-Waldau is hot!  ;–)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Well, I didn’t choose the scene where Cersei is walking naked through the city and the ugly guy pulls out and shakes his penis at her. Also, not the actor who played Joffrey who was naked backstage. Or Jamie having sex with Cersei. Or Jamie bathing with Brianne. Or Grey Worm and Missandei. Or any of the semi-nude scenes with Jon Snow.  ;–)

I do think that Nikolai Coster-Waldau is hot!  ;–)

Oh yes. There's a meme out there saying they should give Jaime a valyrian steel hand so he can bitch slap the walkers to death

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 9:33 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Oh yes. There's a meme out there saying they should give Jaime a valyrian steel hand so he can bitch slap the walkers to death

What about a dragonglass buttplug? So when Jaime takes one for the team, the White Walker dies! (They've really slipped on the nudity since the first season.)
;–)

Just now, droughtquake said:

What about a dragonglass buttplug? So when Jaime takes one for the team, the White Walker dies! (They've really slipped on the nudity since the first season.)
;–)

I'm dying

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, droughtquake said:

I was going to post an image here, but did not want to risk being punished for ‘political’ content outside The Pit.

I don't see where it was political but I also only understood none of it!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I don't see where it was political but I also only understood none of it!

ppm is Parts per Million and the amount of carbon in the air has been increasing rapidly recently as exhibited through milestones in George RR Martin's life. Did that help?

5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

ppm is Parts per Million and the amount of carbon in the air has been increasing rapidly recently as exhibited through milestones in George RR Martin's life. Did that help?

No

• Haha 1