New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Dave :)

It's awesome having you (back)!

Hello everyone. I've been around before, under an assumed name, but I lost that e-mail account and the password for my account here so I registered again. I know many of you but you probably don't remember me after two and a half years absence. If you do remember me, say hi sometime and you can be assured of a reply. Music is my main interest. <= hint

Well I'm pretty good with remembering people. :)

Give us a try. What was your name back then?

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Welcome Dave :)

It's awesome having you (back)!

Well I'm pretty good with remembering people. :)

Give us a try. What was your name back then?

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

:worship: Thanks for all the greetings! :worship:

If I give my old handle recognition would be far too easy :ph34r::D

More hints...

Zuma Beach, CA is my favorite place to relax and unwind.

"but if you want money for people with minds that hate all I can tell you is brother you'll have to wait don't ya know it's gonna be alright" :boy:

Edited by Dave61
  • Site Administrator

:worship: Thanks for all the greetings! :worship:

If I give my old handle recognition would be far too easy :ph34r::D

More hints...

Zuma Beach, CA is my favorite place to relax and unwind.

"but if you want money for people with minds that hate all I can tell you is brother you'll have to wait don't ya know it's gonna be alright" :boy:

THE EGGMAN RETURNS?

Welcome back, Dave!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

I have been reading here at GA for almost a year now :ph34r: . When I started I was living in a small city and had enough social contact, as far as I was concerned. Now I live in such a small town that I actually see cows, sheep :sheep: , and horses walk by my window at school and work. So, I've decided to get more involved online. Without at least having my college GSA to be myself at I figure I will just do so here.

Anyway, I am a 21 year old college student and I read all the time :read: . I found this site through a Nicholas James story posted on nifty. I immediately became addicted. Most of my exposure was on nifty :nuke: and it is sometimes exhausting trying to find good material there, so I followed the links here.

It was during my winter break from school and in one month I went through everything by DK, Dom, Vlista, Littlebuddhatw, and quite a few others. I enjoyed everything :worship: . Since then I have been following over a dozen stories from here and other good sites.

I plan to be much more active in the forums now and look forward to getting to know a few people.

• Fingers Crossed 1

G'day, Milamber!

Nicholas James is a good way to get addicted :P Good luck with everything!

Graeme :D

Thanks.

I have been following your stories as well. I particularly enjoyed New Brother, it does us all good to remember the impact we have on those around us, especially those who help.

• Like 1
Guest GayNYWolf26

Hello all, I'm new here but not to gay fiction, I have been reading stories at Nifty for years but recently came out to myself and to my family.

Thanks.

I have been following your stories as well. I particularly enjoyed New Brother, it does us all good to remember the impact we have on those around us, especially those who help.

Welcome to GA, milamber... I hope you have a nice time here... :)

Hello all, I'm new here but not to gay fiction, I have been reading stories at Nifty for years but recently came out to myself and to my family.

Congrats on your coming out... And Welcome to GA!! Hope you have a great time here... :)

BeaStKid

• Site Administrator

Welcome and congratulations! You did that twenty years earlier than I did :great:

Hello all--I am a few days old as a member to this site. I just haven't gotten around to introducing myself. I came via the very circuitous route of Johnie's stories>Nifty>Awesome Dude>Codey's World, at least somewhat in that order. I was actually introduced to the site by REC, who writes one hell of a story :worship: .

I also am a writer--until recently closeted--to writing only, he says to clarify. I am working on a story at this time and have others I may dig out of the closet (what is it with the closet?). As you can surmise, I not only talk to myself, I type to myself too :wacko: .

I look forward to reading some good fiction and perhaps will get the opportunity to contribute.

--Steven Keiths

If you can't laugh at yourself; you're probably not funny!

Welcome Young New and Gay! :)That's awesome! Hope you have fun here!

Hello all--I am a few days old as a member to this site. I just haven't gotten around to introducing myself. I came via the very circuitous route of Johnie's stories>Nifty>Awesome Dude>Codey's World, at least somewhat in that order. I was actually introduced to the site by REC, who writes one hell of a story .

I also am a writer--until recently closeted--to writing only, he says to clarify. I am working on a story at this time and have others I may dig out of the closet (what is it with the closet?). As you can surmise, I not only talk to myself, I type to myself too .

I look forward to reading some good fiction and perhaps will get the opportunity to contribute.

--Steven Keiths

Welcome Steven! :)

Oh, you talk to yourself! So like me! :P

Looking forward to read your story!

Ieshwar

Hi everyone.

I have been reading here at GA for almost a year now :ph34r: . When I started I was living in a small city and had enough social contact, as far as I was concerned. Now I live in such a small town that I actually see cows, sheep :sheep: , and horses walk by my window at school and work. So, I've decided to get more involved online. Without at least having my college GSA to be myself at I figure I will just do so here.

Anyway, I am a 21 year old college student and I read all the time :read: . I found this site through a Nicholas James story posted on nifty. I immediately became addicted. Most of my exposure was on nifty :nuke: and it is sometimes exhausting trying to find good material there, so I followed the links here.

It was during my winter break from school and in one month I went through everything by DK, Dom, Vlista, Littlebuddhatw, and quite a few others. I enjoyed everything :worship: . Since then I have been following over a dozen stories from here and other good sites.

I plan to be much more active in the forums now and look forward to getting to know a few people.

Hello all--I am a few days old as a member to this site. I just haven't gotten around to introducing myself. I came via the very circuitous route of Johnie's stories>Nifty>Awesome Dude>Codey's World, at least somewhat in that order. I was actually introduced to the site by REC, who writes one hell of a story :worship: .

I also am a writer--until recently closeted--to writing only, he says to clarify. I am working on a story at this time and have others I may dig out of the closet (what is it with the closet?). As you can surmise, I not only talk to myself, I type to myself too :wacko: .

--Steven Keiths

Welcome Young New and Gay! :)That's awesome! Hope you have fun here!

Welcome Steven! :)

Oh, you talk to yourself! So like me! :P

Looking forward to read your story!

Ieshwar

Welcome to GA, you guys!

It's fantastic having you here! :D:2thumbs::great:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, same story except for the coming out business.

Don't bite!

Hi everyone.

B) .........Welcome aboard!! :2thumbs: I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoy this site and all the great people on board here. Watch out for a certain goat though rumored to be an evil queen :P

• Site Administrator

Hello, same story except for the coming out business.

Don't bite!

Another Aussie! B) If anyone bites, let me know and I'll take care of it :mace: ... then again, maybe I shouldn't make promises that I probably can't keep :wacko:

Anyway, welcome, Perthonian! I'm guessing you're from Western Australia, but you don't have to confirm that if you don't want to.

Cheers!

Graeme :D