New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi Geoff49

Welcome to Gay Authors I hope you have a good time here.

Rob

Many thx for your welcome. Your stories here are terrific and give much pleasure.https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/worshippy.gif Keep up the good work!!

Good to see you here, thornton!

Don't let C James tell you that lurking is okay -- not unless you're happy to follow his example. :D

Seriously, welcome to GA!

Hi Greame, your link led me to your posted stories on awsomedude...nice goin - nice to see work form a fellow aussie.

CU Silverbear1

• Site Administrator

Hi Greame, your link led me to your posted stories on awsomedude...nice goin - nice to see work form a fellow aussie.

CU Silverbear1

Thanks! Welcome to GA -- this is a good place and I hope you enjoy it here!

Oh, and we Australian's are going to make a takeover bid, soon, but don't tell anyone.... :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to GA, peter_ak...

The BeaStKid

Welcome to all you new members!! I can't remember all your names like Beasty :P

Oh that's nothing!!

It's just a nifty little feature called 'search members' :P !!!

I'd like to apologize to all those new members whom I'm missing out. I'm having troubles at home as well as with my PC. Hence, I have to either go a Cyber Cafe or try something innovative such as using my cell phone!!

This will continue till...I don't know...A month maybe?

The BeaStKid

• Site Administrator
:lol: G'day, Liddy! You're a true Domaholic -- you started there and only wandered out the rest of the forum after you've settled in :P Welcome to GA and I hope you have fun here. :D

Hi, Kizuna, and welcome! Look around, and do not be afraid asking questions. The FAQ should also give you tons of precious information about how things work.

Thank you! :)

I'm looking around as we speek, trying to understand things! :D I'm not all that used to such forums, but I think I'll get a hang off it after surfing around here for a while! :D

:worship: Welcome Dizzaster :worship:

I wish you good luck and a nice travel through stories and forums here in GA :D

With your avatar, I hope that you will not be an "disaster" and participate a lot :P

Don't forget, you have to put at least 5 posts to be an 100 % member.

Take care and be happy

Old Bob

:worship: Welcome Dizzaster :worship:

I wish you good luck and a nice travel through stories and forums here in GA :D

With your avatar, I hope that you will not be an "disaster" and participate a lot :P

Don't forget, you have to put at least 5 posts to be an 100 % member.

Take care and be happy

Old Bob

Yup!!

Welcome Dizzaster...

Have a great time here...

The BeaStKid

• 2 weeks later...

hey :]

just like liddy i already said hi at domaholic forum a few days ago and now that i grew bolder (and realized there's more to the forum than just authors' forums :*) ) i came to introduce myself here ^^=

i hope to get to know you guys and have some fun around here :]

so...

hi guys, nice to meet you ^__^

*curtsies*