New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hi

I hate these intro threads, but I feel so wierd just jumping in and posting.

So I am Tarin of the Vast. Not really...but it has a ring to it.

I am male.

I am 19.

I am from the USA.

I speak English and French.

I am attending uni for mechanical engineering.

I love music.

I do graphic design for fun.

I'm bi, preferred male.

I am single and looking, though to shy to actually ask anyone out.

I write poems, I don't think they are good enough to share.

I mostly lurk on forums, at least till I am comfortable.

I hate talking about myself.

You can thank Nikolas James' stories for my presence. Please don't hold it against him.

Uh yeah, thats about it.

you don't? not even a little bit? what if i say pretty please? :*)

thanks for the nice welcome ^^=

*The Beast within the Kid purrs in delight and he bears his sharp canine teeth and approaches Kashka, her flawless skin making his mouth water. Just as he is about to nip at the tender flesh of her cheeks, he licks her face with a puppy dog look!!* :P

The Kid doesn't bite! The Beast does! Hence the hybrid licks!! :lol:

*The Beast within the Kid purrs in delight and he bears his sharp canine teeth and approaches Kashka, her flawless skin making his mouth water. Just as he is about to nip at the tender flesh of her cheeks, he licks her face with a puppy dog look!!* :P

The Kid doesn't bite! The Beast does! Hence the hybrid licks!! :lol:

lol ^^

i guess i'll take what is given to me and won't complain. a lick on the cheek is nice too ^_^

*wonders how would she look like with teeth marks on her cheek*

that's a pretty weird place to bite... :P

Guest rainyday77

Hi I'm Will, I'm obviousley new here otherwise i wouldnt be posting in this thread. I'm an 18 year old living in Oklahoma (possibly the most annoying state to live in for a gay person). I like writing and am a senior in high school, I'm planning in majoring in journalism at oklahoma university, and would someday like to become a print journalist, I enjoy traveling and think it would be amazing to be a foreign corrospondent, I just want to infrom people about things that they don't normally know about or tune into. I'm single, I've never had a boyfriend, and am out to my best guy friend who is totally cool with it and has helped me a lot in the last few months. I'm also out to a few of my other friends. I'm normally pretty shy until i really get to know someone. I just came to this board searching for support, and answers from those who have had more life experiances than me. I don't know how I'm going to come out to my parents there the most conservative people ever!! Anyway thats a short bio of me, I hope i can get to know everyone better and learn from all of you.

Welcome, Rainy day!!!! :):music:

I would love to read a few of your writing! And I'm sure that you'll fit in here cosily! Have a round and start posting your questions and answers.

We got many guys like you here. Even I come from a conservative family. I'm only out to my best friend. And I'm 18. Wow, we're quite same! :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

Hi

I hate these intro threads, but I feel so wierd just jumping in and posting.

Hey Tarin! Welcome aboard! :D

You can thank Nikolas James' stories for my presence. Please don't hold it against him.

Of course we won't! We're very happy to have you! In fact I'm looking forward to chatting with you in Nick's forum about his stories! :D

Hi I'm Will

Hi Will! Welcome to GA :)

I'm obviousley new here otherwise i wouldnt be posting in this thread.

Sound logic! Except of course that I'm posting in this thread and I'm not new :P

I just came to this board searching for support, and answers from those who have had more life experiances than me. I don't know how I'm going to come out to my parents there the most conservative people ever!!

Ohh, :hug: good luck with the coming out (when you and them are both ready of course!) There are a lot of helpful resources around here for that, and I'd also recommend checking out the Teen Forum. Please let us know if you need anything! (you too of course, Tarin! :D )

Anyway thats a short bio of me, I hope i can get to know everyone better and learn from all of you.

We look forward to it too! :)

Welcome you guys! :D

-Kevin

Hullo. I've actually been a member of GA for about 2 months now... hehe :*) I just haven't been around here much, coz I'm still closeted. :( I can only browse at night. *sigh*

Anyways, Thanks BeastKid for the welcome! LOL, just found your post way back when I joined. :P

Anyway, I'm 21 years old, gay, male, and filipino.

I'm the creator-destroyer type, LOL. Brahmashiva. Basically means I'm an artist, hehe.

I read a lot. I mean A LOT. I got started mostly because I have three older sisters who also read and buy craploads of books... a young mind can only resist the temptation of paperbacks for so long. :whistle:

hmmm... what else...

I'm just starting to bodybuild, learning more about my own sexuality, and getting the courage to finally get out of the closet.

I'm idealistic I guess. I always try to believe in another person's worth. I try not to judge. I help whenever I can. And most of all I try to make people happy. :P I'm also a bit sensitive and empathic (I react easily to other people's moods)

As I mentioned, I'm closeted and immaculate 0:) (stop snickering! :P ), and damn scared of coming out alone. I found out I liked guys sometime in highschool as a freshman, I think. :P I'm not effeminate, but I have nothing against effems ( :hug::lol: )

I believe in happiness and I hope I've been reserved my share of it. If not, I'll reveal Earth's location to the Cylon!

See? I'm hopelessly romantic too. LOL.

I've written and submitted my first story to Nifty, it's also in GA's story archives. To be honest, I'm posting here becasue AFriendlyFace suggested it so I could make the five post quota and gain eFiction Author status, LOL. I'd like to submit my second story, so I have to post... um two more times after this! :whistle: LOL

I'll try to be here more often though. ;)

Quick Likes: Anything funny, nature, anything with computers, drizzly days, art, all music EXCEPT rnb, boybands, and rap ;P , artificial life, penguins (lol), romantic comedies, science fiction, good books, surrealism, intelligent/interesting people, eyes, eyes, and eyes

Quick Dislikes: Narrow-minded people, Organized religion, people who'll ignore/be rude to someone for whatever reason, ... erm... sunglasses (LOL), shallow posers

EDIT: whoops, wait... just wanted to say: HI TIFF! :P

Edited by Hylas

Hey Hylas :D

Hullo. I've actually been a member of GA for about 2 months now... hehe :*) I just haven't been around here much, coz I'm still closeted. :( I can only browse at night. *sigh*

Well we're happy to have you any time of the day ;)

I'm just starting to bodybuild, learning more about my own sexuality, and getting the courage to finally get out of the closet.

I'm idealistic I guess. I always try to believe in another person's worth. I try not to judge. I help whenever I can. And most of all I try to make people happy. :P I'm also a bit sensitive and empathic (I react easily to other people's moods)

As I mentioned, I'm closeted and immaculate 0:) (stop snickering! :P ), and damn scared of coming out alone. I found out I liked guys sometime in highschool as a freshman, I think. :P I'm not effeminate, but I have nothing against effems ( :hug::lol: )

I believe in happiness and I hope I've been reserved my share of it. If not, I'll reveal Earth's location to the Cylon!

See? I'm hopelessly romantic too. LOL.

AWESOME! You sound like a terrific person! I'm sure you'll get tons of happiness! :)

I've written and submitted my first story to Nifty, it's also in GA's story archives. To be honest, I'm posting here becasue AFriendlyFace suggested it so I could make the five post quota and gain eFiction Author status, LOL. I'd like to submit my second story, so I have to post... um two more times after this! :whistle: LOL

I'll try to be here more often though. ;)

LOL, good! Besides once you start posting your stories in eFiction you wouldn't want to miss the fun of watching people comment on them! :D

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

Anyways, Thanks BeastKid for the welcome! LOL, just found your post way back when I joined. :P

You're welcome! Would love to read your stories!! Hope you have a great time here...
Guest rainyday77

Welcome Hylas, I'm a newbie also, you sound like a wonderful person. Hope you enjoy the board!!

Welcome Hylas, I'm a newbie also, you sound like a wonderful person. Hope you enjoy the board!!

B) ...Welcome all!!, actually there is great bunch of people on this site (even Nicolas :D ) enjoy your stay.

Hylas! Hiiiii!!!

I got a shout out. Woot-Woot! I feel all special. Thanks!

Hmm, I don't know what else to say....I sent you a ginormous email yesterday! I'm all talked out.

Congrats on efiction status and posting your stories there. I CAN'T read 'Despair' again! *tear* Too sad.

I hate shallow posers too.

Yo, what's wrong with sunglasses? You need shades on a sunny day. Those UV rays are a bitch.

Btw, I agree with AFriendlyFace, you'll have tons of happiness. One day. I'm sure of that. Must have some hope and faith.

Talk to you soon. :2thumbs:

Tiff

Guest RettaMichaels

Hi Everyone!

I've been reading stories from this site and many others for quite some time now, and finally decided to start writting stories...about 3 months ago. I just completed a story on Nifty by the name of "With Love", and it's now going to be on this site.

I'm looking forward to posting the others, and think being a part of things will add to my ability to convey pictures with words, all the better.

Thanks for having me on here. I really appreciate it!

Rett

By the way, Hi Hylas! You're a real sweetheart. I read your stories and for me to state you are talented is an understatement. I'm in awe of the simplicity you use and ability to convey so much.

Hello everyone. I've been around before, under an assumed name, but I lost that e-mail account and the password for my account here so I registered again. I know many of you but you probably don't remember me after two and a half years absence. If you do remember me, say hi sometime and you can be assured of a reply. Music is my main interest. <= hint B)