New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• 2 weeks later...

Prairie Springs, which was released in November 2007.

Prairie Springs is the comical story about tolerance in a small town. Anna Aron, a Jewish woman from NYC leaves her Wall Street job to move to the small, hyper-religious town of Prairie Springs, Texas. Along for the ride is her closest friend who's gay, Kyle Brickey.

LRWilliamson.com

Edited by BookEman

Hi! I'm a grad student from New York who goes to school in Michigan. I'm here because I'm editing a friend's story and well he was kinda like "well you know you can post on this site too."

You are officially welcomed to the club! you'll see, all the guys (and gals) here are all great. I did tell you that you should post in the forums

• Site Administrator

Hi! I'm a grad student from New York who goes to school in Michigan. I'm here because I'm editing a friend's story and well he was kinda like "well you know you can post on this site too."

G'day, scoopny! Feel free to poke around and join in when you want to (like you are already doing :P ).

Cheers!

Graeme :D

You are officially welcomed to the club! you'll see, all the guys (and gals) here are all great. I did tell you that you should post in the forums

Hehe yeah thanks. And ya it does seem like a nice bunch of people.

Hi everyone.

Hey everyone! I'm a deaf high school senior, when I found this website, I decide that I want to take a look and it became very useful, also that I began to read the Jack Frost's "Moving On". I believe that it is good, also that I think that It would be nice if I post my lyrics (I know that I can't hear the music, but I can write the lyrics very well) here at the forum, what do you think??

B) .....Welcome aboard!!

Hey everyone! I'm a deaf high school senior, when I found this website, I decide that I want to take a look and it became very useful, also that I began to read the Jack Frost's "Moving On". I believe that it is good, also that I think that It would be nice if I post my lyrics (I know that I can't hear the music, but I can write the lyrics very well) here at the forum, what do you think??

B) ......Welcome!! Don't be shy! everyone here is good, we don't bite :wacko: (not sure about the goat)

Oh seeing Greame signature made me remember,, you gotta keep in mind that C James is a lurkers and that he uses cliffhangers but they aren't evil. :P

Hehe, if I don't like your cliffhangers, i'll just edit them out. :P Thanks for the welcome people.

• Site Administrator

Welcome! B)

I'd suggest posting the lyrics in the eFiction section, rather than in the forums, but that's just an idea.

Welcome and make yourself at home... :)

• Site Administrator

G'day, IndieRockGuy!

Welcome to GA. There's lots to do here so have a poke around and join in when you want to. I saw in one of your posts that you like short stories, so have a look at the anthologies -- the Winter Anthology was only released last week, with lots of great stories.

G'day, IndieRockGuy!

Welcome to GA. There's lots to do here so have a poke around and join in when you want to. I saw in one of your posts that you like short stories, so have a look at the anthologies -- the Winter Anthology was only released last week, with lots of great stories.

Posted Image

IndieRockGuy

I suppose I shouldn't let the robot do all the work.

Hi, I'm an undergrad studying biochem or bioeng, not sure. I'm not entirely new -- I've lurked for a couple of years here and there, but I've decided to emerge and take over the world. I write a lot and used to be good at grammar, but that was back when I was studying for the SAT writing.

Anyone who really likes Yeats or opera (esp Maria Callas) is my new special friend :D