New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey Nick! Thanks for the welcome. I've had this thing for a little while but I'm

about as computer savvy as a brick and have no idea what I'm doing or how

I'm doing it. I'm lucky if I can find my way out of a open field.

Hope you can see this

Also, I have a Yahoo IM thing. it's lunchroom_mom

Take care! :blink:

B) ........Welcome! Enjoy the company, we don't bite :wacko: well not all of us!

• Site Administrator

Hey Nick! Thanks for the welcome. I've had this thing for a little while but I'm

Welcome, Laurie :) If you've got any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. :D

B) ........Welcome! Enjoy the company, we don't bite :wacko: well not all of us!

Thanks. It took me forever to get to this and reply.

You say y'all don't bite. Well, I'm a lunch lady at a

high school and one of the students LICKED me.

Yes, he just leaned in and licked my arm. Yeah, it

was gross.

http://thoughtsofalunchlady.blogspot.com/2...ing-licked.html

He has tried to lick me several times since.

Thanks. It took me forever to get to this and reply.

You say y'all don't bite. Well, I'm a lunch lady at a

high school and one of the students LICKED me.

Yes, he just leaned in and licked my arm. Yeah, it

was gross.

http://thoughtsofalunchlady.blogspot.com/2...ing-licked.html

He has tried to lick me several times since.

:o:o:o:o .................Sorry to hear that!! What gives?? :wacko:

Hi, guys! I just signed up yesterday. lol, I know it won't really be interesting, but anyways! Here's a bit bout me.

I'm a girl who is about as attracted to women the same as I am with men. Well, most of my crushes and attention are for men, but then, I had this huge, huge infatuation for my friend Xandra. Wasn't really surprised about my bisexuality, but it was still something.

I'm Canadian born Chinese, and I live in Quebec, Montreal. French is my second, and most spoken language. I started learning English in grade four, and I'm still learning it!

I'm also an artist and love, love reading. Which is the main reason I'm here! :D

Welcome to GA!! It's awesome having you with us :D

Hope you can see this

Also, I have a Yahoo IM thing. it's lunchroom_mom

Take care! :blink:

Cool, great to meet you, Laurie! Welcome to the site!

A student licked you huh? WEIRD!!!

-Kevin

Hello all, I'm Zephyrus and I want to be able to write really good gay fiction, but I also want to be able to read some good stuff from you guys too.

I was also wondering if any of you could give me some tips on what kind of story you would like me to do that has not already been on the forum or on the story archives? I know, it's a toughie, but I would really love to know your thoughts on this as I would very much like to tailor my fiction to your needs as well as my own.

Thanks in advance to all.

• Site Administrator

Hello all, I'm Zephyrus and I want to be able to write really good gay fiction, but I also want to be able to read some good stuff from you guys too.

I was also wondering if any of you could give me some tips on what kind of story you would like me to do that has not already been on the forum or on the story archives? I know, it's a toughie, but I would really love to know your thoughts on this as I would very much like to tailor my fiction to your needs as well as my own.

Hi, Zephyrus!

Welcome to GA :) You're asked a tough question, because there are so many different tastes here. Honestly, I don't know what I can suggest. I personally like relationship stories, but a good science fiction tale also has me enthralled.

Seriously, I wouldn't try to tailor a story to suit the readers. I would pick out a target audience (eg. the romantics, the horror fans, the SF geeks, etc) and write to that audience. Some target audiences are smaller than others, so you won't get as much feedback, but if you do a good job, you'll still attract fans, no matter the genre.

Good luck!

Graeme :-)

PS: If you plan on becoming an author, check out the FAQ link at the top of the page on how to get Author status :) You'll need to be able to post in some of the Writer forums here.

Welcome to GA!! It's awesome having you with us :D

Cool, great to meet you, Laurie! Welcome to the site!

A student licked you huh? WEIRD!!!

-Kevin

Yep, it was pretty gross to say the least. He was sent to the alternative

school for a week for fighting a while back and upon his return tried to

lick me again. He has even rubbed his face on my sleeve. :(

I try not to be out there cashiering when he comes through

the lines. There are four cashiers and I'm the only one he does this to.

http://thoughtsofalunchlady.blogspot.com

HEY Zephyrus!

I think the relationship stories are great.

Welcome to the site!! :D

I'm inclined to agree with Graeme that you ought to pick a genre you're comfortable with and go from there! Perhaps others will have some valuable feedback on this point though :)

-Kevin

Welcome, Zephyrus.

I would strongly recommend you to get the author status and venture in the anthologies. Each one has a theme to which you stick. It has a larger reader base than ordinary stories.

I knew of a story which hasn't been here or in the archives, I would have done it! :P Jokes apart, that's something you need to discuss with your muse. It's up to you to come with something exceptional whihc both you and the readers like!

Luking forward to your work.

Take care,

Ieshwar

Posted Image

No more comments to add...

Graeme, we really ought to talk about Copyright issues... you always steal my thoughts... :lol:

Hey zephyrus!!!! welcome to GA,, Enjoy your time here, and I hope to get to read you on the forums,,,

Thanks so much for the welcomes!

Thank you especially to Graeme, Laurie, AFriendlyFace and leshwar who have given me so much great advice.

I will sort something out and see about the FAQ on becoming an author.

I must admit relationship stories are usually what I do anyway, though I have dabbled in sci-fi and horror before.

Thanks so much for the welcomes!

Thank you especially to Graeme, Laurie, AFriendlyFace and leshwar who have given me so much great advice.

I will sort something out and see about the FAQ on becoming an author.

I must admit relationship stories are usually what I do anyway, though I have dabbled in sci-fi and horror before.

Welcome to GA. I actually write a little bit of everything, though I must say that sci-fi and fantasy are my favorites. I look forward to reading some of your work in the future. :D

Hello. I actually joined a while back to post one of my stories, but I never got around to coming into the forums and introducing myself. I'm Edward and I write homoerotic fantasy romance novels. The story I posted, which I unfortunately had to remove so that I could polish it up for publishing, was called Once A Slave .... It's now being published by PD Publishing under the much improved title of Magebound. Anyway, just thought it was about time I said Hi!

• Site Administrator

Hello. I actually joined a while back to post one of my stories, but I never got around to coming into the forums and introducing myself. I'm Edward and I write homoerotic fantasy romance novels. The story I posted, which I unfortunately had to remove so that I could polish it up for publishing, was called Once A Slave .... It's now being published by PD Publishing under the much improved title of Magebound. Anyway, just thought it was about time I said Hi!

G'day, Edward and congratulations on getting your story published! :2thumbs:B)

Hi Edward,

I remember your and your stories so well! :D In fact, Once A Slave was one of the first stories I read here. Really good. In fact, recently, I tracked you down to Fictionpress and saw that you have written more. But since they are published you had them removed.

But a huge congrats in being published! :D

Ieshwar

Hi Edward,

I remember your and your stories so well! :D In fact, Once A Slave was one of the first stories I read here. Really good. In fact, recently, I tracked you down to Fictionpress and saw that you have written more. But since they are published you had them removed.

But a huge congrats in being published! :D

Ieshwar

Thanks Ieshwar! I'm so happy about being published, but it really sucked to have to take my stories down and to not be able to post any more. I'm an instant gratification kind of guy, and having to wait a year to see my book in print is driving me nuts, lol.

Welcome to GA Edward! :D