New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

it's always a good idea to come here eventually to introduce yourself to the gang! :P

Hmmm, I wonder if I ever did that!

:read: I guess I am just a reader and certainly not a writer. I do have a story to tell but I am sure it would be so confused in any way I could write it down that you wouldnt be able to follow it. I read all of Comsie's stories when I first came to his site about 8 years ago. I have not read any of them since, but plan to do so this summer; I guess it is my way of doing things. I like to see the whole story done completely so I can have a sort of closure about it.

I did find I was getting stories confused with each other because I had read them all in one on-going sitting. It took me days of course and I was feeling so emotional about them as well so I know it confused me about plots etc amoung the stories.

Welcome electroken! It's awesome to have you here with us :D

Anyway, if anyone has a clue as to how to reach Doom's Domain now, then give me an email. I am sure my data will show you how to reach me and I will of course come back here to read replies.

I'm not familiar with him, but if I come across his work I'll be sure to let you know :)

Take care and have a great day all,

Kevin

Alright, well, I figured since I just got on here, I should probably say hi, or something..... HI!

Um, other than that, I get the feeling anything else worth mentioning will turn up before long. :P

Welcome to GA! Have fun. :)

Alright, well, I figured since I just got on here, I should probably say hi, or something..... HI!

Um, other than that, I get the feeling anything else worth mentioning will turn up before long. :P

Welcome to ga tator :)

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! :D !!!

Welcome to GA, hope you have a great time here.

-Jamie

Woo HOO,

Welcome aboard, dude! It's great to have you :D

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns :)

-Kevin

Alright, it's been said already more than once,,, but what's one time more,,, :P Welcome to GA tator!

have some good time, look around, poke around and make yourself at home!

Well, it's nice to have you. Welcome to GA. :)

Hello all.

Thought I'd better say a formal hello to everyone. Have been posting for about a week now (as a kinda stress release from my uni exams), but been a quiet member of GA for a little while longer than that.

I really love some of the stories here, and the community you have in the forums is quite amazing as well.

Well, see you around, better get some sleep before more revision tomorrow :S.

Celia

Hello all.

Thought I'd better say a formal hello to everyone. Have been posting for about a week now (as a kinda stress release from my uni exams), but been a quiet member of GA for a little while longer than that.

I really love some of the stories here, and the community you have in the forums is quite amazing as well.

Celia

Welcome to GA!

Have fun. :)

Hello all.

Celia

Posted Image

Enjoy!

BeaStKid :devil:

Hey - just saying Hi and making my first post to get myself out there finally - name's Ben, though I've adopted the nickname L from my friends, who dubbed me so after L from Death Note - apparantly I have a similarly unique personality - I love to make new friends and I can't wait to meet you all - please feel free to say hello - Thanks for everything you guys have going on here - it is pretty awesome =) Well, I think that is enough for an initial intro post - so I hope to talk to you soon.

Ben/L

Hey - just saying Hi and making my first post to get myself out there finally - name's Ben, though I've adopted the nickname L from my friends, who dubbed me so after L from Death Note - apparantly I have a similarly unique personality - I love to make new friends and I can't wait to meet you all - please feel free to say hello - Thanks for everything you guys have going on here - it is pretty awesome =) Well, I think that is enough for an initial intro post - so I hope to talk to you soon.

Ben/L

Posted Image

Welcome to GA, dear L... :) Kick back and enjoy the wonderful site..

:)

• Site Administrator

G'day, Ben/L!

Welcome to GA. If you've any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask :) In the meantime, have a wander around and take as much time as you like to settle in.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

G'day, Ben/L!

Welcome to GA. If you've any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask :) In the meantime, have a wander around and take as much time as you like to settle in.

Cheers!

Graeme :D

Thanks guys! =) -L

Ben/L

It's great to have you, Ben. :hug:

Hello all.

Celia

Hey Celia!! :D

I didn't realize you'd never wandered by this thread! LOL, obviously it's great to have you and I'm enjoying our discussions :D

Ben/L

Wonderful to have you, Ben! I look forward to interacting with you in the forums and getting to know you better! :)

Take care all and have an awesome day!

Kevin

Hi every1

It's nice 2 joint every1.

I'm not really good at english (I'm not english speaker) but I really love these stories here. Now I'm trying to write in english and hope that everybody will help me.

Thank a lot

Hey Yukibi!

It's really wonderful to have you here!! :D

Hi every1

I'm not really good at english (I'm not english speaker) but I really love these stories here. Now I'm trying to write in english and hope that everybody will help me.

Thank a lot

It sounds like your English is pretty good! However, if you do sincerely want us to help you, I will point out that you likely meant "it's nice 2 join every1"

Adding the 't' gives it a slightly different, though somewhat humourous, inferred meaning that you probably weren't going for :lol:

When you say you're trying to write in English do you mean stories or just regular forum posts? I'd be very interested in reading one of the stories! Especially if it helps shed light on your unique cultural experiences :)

Once again welcome to the forum!

Take care and have a great day!

Kevin

Hi every1

Thank a lot

Posted Image

Enjoy!

I'm not really good at english (I'm not english speaker) but I really love these stories here. Now I'm trying to write in english and hope that everybody will help me. Thank a lot

Hi yukibi,

Wellcome here. Dont be afraid to participate with your "broken" english :D . I'm in the same boat as you. English is not my mother tongue, but during the 2 years I participated in the forums and blogs, I could improve my knowledge and make myself understood without problems. Nobody was laughing about my mistakes and a lot of "teachers" helped me :great: .

Old bob

thank everyone for this warm welcome :wub:

all of you here are my teachers :hug:

@AFFriendlyFace: I mean 'stories'. I enjoy writting and now I try to translate my stories into english.