New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all!

I'm the current newest new guy, so I hope to get to know everyone soon.

Been looking around for a little bit, looks like a super cool community.

Props to Jaydee btw, good friend of mine who told me about the forum and introduced me to some of the stories and authors here.

Peace everyone.

Props to Jaydee btw, good friend of mine who told me about the forum and introduced me to some of the stories and authors here.

Peace everyone.

Welcome to ga :) any stories you like on here? Feel free to leave a common on the authors forum and efiction :)

and there is a chat room here, you can see if anyone is on chat at that forum statistics.

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all! ...

Welcome to you, and thanks to Jaydee for sending you in this direction. Yeah, to what Drewbie said: authors live for feedback! Sounds as if you know your way around; however, if you want to sample some of the better authors' work, please check out the "anthologies" tab...you'll find lots of short pieces that represent the best of the best. Again, welcome.

Peace everyone.

:D Hey, welcome to GA. There are a lot of good stories & authors here, so enjoy.

Hey guys! Been here for about a month or two and glad to find this awesome community. Aside from getting off(lol), I have read a couple of stories in here(hosted or not) that helped me realize things about myself. So thanks to this site! Authors and readers as well!

Welcome to the site, blksantos! :D

It's nice to see a lurker jump out of the shadows and onto the boards! :2thumbs:

Peace everyone.

Welcome to the side, painservedcold! Looks like you've jumped in with both feet and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of you around here! :D

Take care everyone :)

-Kevin

So, I'm new. Drewbie directed me to this thread, helpful guy.

I look forward to hopefully putting some of my stuff up and pretending to be a writer. I like the term wordsmith though. From just glancing at stories and various threads, I can tell there is quite a bit of personality and depth (sass and class) on the site.

I'm excited to dive in and hopefully not come up for air for a long while!

I look forward to hopefully putting some of my stuff up and pretending to be a writer. I like the term wordsmith though. From just glancing at stories and various threads, I can tell there is quite a bit of personality and depth (sass and class) on the site.

Hey & welcome to GA. Dive away, there is plenty here to get stuck into. :D

Welcome to the site, Chase! :D

I'm looking forward to interacting with you around the site and checking out your wordsmithery :-p

Btw, I'll even forgive you for your signature <_<

:P:boy:

-Kevin

...I'm new. Drewbie directed me to this thread, helpful guy...

I look forward to ... pretending to be a writer. I like the term wordsmith though.

Chase: first, welcome (and kudos to Drewbie for pointing you in this direction). Second, if you can write, you're not pretending. And, I suspect others than me would like to know how you, yourself, distinguish between a writer and a wordsmith. (Then again, perhaps not. You might just "break our bubbles.") (Just kidding. All writers are thick-skinned; criticism rolls off our backs.)

Aside from the banter, chatter, and (albeit long-distance) friendships, this site offers writers support ranging from workshop forums to beta readers and editors. You'll likely find a dedicated core who will freely (and honestly) give you feedback on your writing as well as encouragement. I don't think you'll find as much of that on any other site.

Please be sure to post notices on the "eFiction Story Announcements" forum so that we know when you've posted, and check out the offer of technical support on the eFiction "home page."

Again, welcome!

Welcome to GA, Chase!

Hey All.

I'm new to GA just looking for a place to do some good reading and post my work. Just wanna say Hi to all the old hands and Hello to all the newbies like myself.

Best Wishes NightOwl88

Hey All.

I'm new to GA just looking for a place to do some good reading and post my work. Just wanna say Hi to all the old hands and Hello to all the newbies like myself.

Best Wishes NightOwl88

Hey NightOwl88! Welcome to GA, am sure you'll find plenty to read on here! :D

...just looking for a place to do some good reading and post my work. Just wanna say Hi...NightOwl88

Night Owl,

Welcome to the site. If you haven't found the Anthologies tab, yet, please let me recommend it as a place to start for a sample of the best of the best. When you get ready to post on the eFiction tab, please also post an announcement in "eFiction Story Announcements" forum so we'll know where to find your stories. Again, welcome.

David

Night Owl,

Welcome to the site. If you haven't found the Anthologies tab, yet, please let me recommend it as a place to start for a sample of the best of the best. When you get ready to post on the eFiction tab, please also post an announcement in "eFiction Story Announcements" forum so we'll know where to find your stories. Again, welcome.

David

Thanks for the welcome David. I'v actually already posted 2 chapter to one of my stories in the eFiction section. Unfortunatly I don't have author status yet so I can't post to in that forum yet.

I've modfied my signature though to include a link to my stories.

Thanks again,

NightOwl88

evening all,

some greetings from Holland. I'm a 20 year old dutch writer and I write gay romance and angst story's. I've been hanging around Fictionpress for a while by now and also AdultFanFiction for a bit of time. Why am I here? I love reading and I love writing. on FP there are very few jewels left that I haven't found so I needed a new place to read stuff.

Also I would like some help on improving my writing. A friend of mine helped me out a lot and I rewrote all the stuff I had written and put online until then. (7 chapters of a minimum of 1000 words per chapter) Now my writing has gotten better but still not as good as I would like it to be. So I hope people can help me out too.

okay that was the serious part :P

I am a real forum slut and I love the looks of this. :D I think I will enjoy myself here for quite a while :D

*huggles*

Draigen

evening all,

some greetings from Holland. I'm a 20 year old dutch writer and I write gay romance and angst story's. I've been hanging around Fictionpress for a while by now and also AdultFanFiction for a bit of time. Why am I here? I love reading and I love writing. on FP there are very few jewels left that I haven't found so I needed a new place to read stuff.

Also I would like some help on improving my writing. A friend of mine helped me out a lot and I rewrote all the stuff I had written and put online until then. (7 chapters of a minimum of 1000 words per chapter) Now my writing has gotten better but still not as good as I would like it to be. So I hope people can help me out too.

I am a real forum slut and I love the looks of this. :D I think I will enjoy myself here for quite a while :D

*huggles*

Draigen

Hello Draigen, and welcome to GA. I'm new here too and here for pretty much the same reasons you are lol.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl88

• Site Administrator

Welcome NightOwl88 and Draigen!

If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :) Otherwise, enjoy! :D

Graeme :wizard:

...I needed a new place to read stuff. Also I would like some help on improving my writing...

Draigen

Welcome, Draigen. I'm looking forward to reading your stories. You'll find a lot of folks on this site willing to offer help to writers...and, I think you'll find some most excellent stories, as well.

Hey All.

Best Wishes NightOwl88

Welcome to the forum, NightOwl! :D

LOL, we'll get along just great...if you don't call me "old" -_-

evening all,

*huggles*

Draigen

Wow! We're suddenly over-run with adorable 20 year olds! (not that I'm complaining 0:) )

Welcome to the site Draigen! I can't wait to interact with you around the forums :D

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Hello everyone *waves*. I'm Indigene, but feel free to call me Indie for short.

I'm a total newbie to GA so please be patient as I learn the ropes (I'm not the most technologically inclined person - LOL).

I love to :read: both fiction and non-fiction - it's my passion - and gay lit, romance, erotica, etc., is my addiction. I'm a self-professed cowboy junkie (I love them dudes) so if a story has cowboys in it I am so there! I also dabble in writing book reviews. I love reading so much that I also very much enjoy writing about the books I read.

I recently read a brilliant online book by Gabriel Morgan entitled, Stonegate Stables and absolutely fell in love with the story and writing and that's why I'm here!

I may lurk for a while just to get the feel of things and figure out how everything works, but I do look forward to chatting with folks here. :)