New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hello everybody,

Looks like I have been caught in this trap as well - lots of great stories makes this a very addictive site! I started reading a story in the afternoon today, and suddenly the clock has passed midnight...

Authors: keep up the great work! Posted Image

A warm welcome to our newest members! Hope you'll make lots of friends amongst us here and that the stories don't disappoint you. There are lots of fantastic writers who have and are still posting chapters every day! Go to eFiction and the Archive for great reading material. Sit back, get something good to drink and enjoy! But I warn you... The GA is VERY addictive! :lmao:

Welcome slafs... hehe I know the feeling. I should really stop checking for new chapters in the morning as I have lost count of the number of times I have been late for work :)

Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Ohi! :o What a fantastic resource this is, glad to be a part of the community now. Excuse me while I delve back into the archive...

A warm welcome to all our newest members!!! Hope you all enjoy it here! Like Cia said, you can't really get enough of all the stories, forums and people around here. Take care.

A warm welcome to our newest members! Hope you'll make lots of friends amongst us here and that the stories don't disappoint you. There are lots of fantastic writers who have and are still posting chapters every day! Go to eFiction and the Archive for great reading material. Sit back, get something good to drink and enjoy! But I warn you... The GA is VERY addictive! :lmao:

Also as well to check the hosted authors as well as the efiction ones :)

Hey, just found the website through DomLuka's Desert Dropping series. just finished reading and cant wait to read more like it. Hope to find more many more stories. Greetings!

Welcome to ga :) and cdawn.

Guest Purple Ink

Okay so, I'm pretty excited to be here, having two of my favorite things in one is just AWESOME! My name is Jasmine, lots of people call me Jas, whichever you perfer is fine! It's nice to meet all of you!! ^__^

Welcome to your new home Jasmin, Credlin and Chrys. Hope you're going to like your new family very much!!

Bit of advise though... Your new home is quite addictive and the stories are just awesome!

~Momma Rush~

Hello folks. Just joined a few days ago so still trying to figure everything out. Been writing gay fiction for the last eight years. I've posted one complete story/book, The Centurion (warning VERY large single file), which is part of a 9 book series I hope to get up eventually. Right now I'm working on a new series, The Scions of Mir, which will be around 3+ books in length, of which the first two chapters are now up. (more bite size) I hope everyone will enjoy them as much as I have writing them and will give me so pointers along the way. You all take care and thanks for letting me join this great group

The Centurion: https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1429

Sons of Mir: https://www.gayauthors.org/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1431

Apologies for the multi-quote. I've been away, but didn't want ot overlook anyone. Welcome to all!

Hey! Stopping in to announce yet another new GA aficianado has arrived. Me!

Time to get back to Posted Image ...CU around.

Envying the time you have to read, and that you have yet to discover some of the truly excellent stories you'll find on the site.

Hello everybody,

Looks like I have been caught in this trap as well - lots of great stories makes this a very addictive site! I started reading a story in the afternoon today, and suddenly the clock has passed midnight...

Authors: keep up the great work! Posted Image

On behalf of all authors (I know...it's presumptive...) Thanks! We live on sunlight, air, and readers' feedback.

Ohi! :o What a fantastic resource this is, glad to be a part of the community now. Excuse me while I delve back into the archive...

The community is as important, IMHO, as the stories. Hope to see you on the forums.

Hi all - looking forward to exploring and doing lots and lots of reading!!

Chrys

Ditto, sort of. Hope to hear from you.

Hey, just found the website through DomLuka's Desert Dropping series. just finished reading and cant wait to read more like it. Hope to find more many more stories. Greetings!

You're off to a good start with a great author. Glad you found us.

Okay so, I'm pretty excited to be here, having two of my favorite things in one is just AWESOME! My name is Jasmine, lots of people call me Jas, whichever you perfer is fine! It's nice to meet all of you!! ^__^

Jas, nice to meet you, too. Hope you find lots of favorites here.

Hello folks. Just joined a few days ago so still trying to figure everything out. Been writing gay fiction for the last eight years. I've posted one complete story/book, The Centurion (warning VERY large single file), which is part of a 9 book series I hope to get up eventually. Right now I'm working on a new series, The Scions of Mir, which will be around 3+ books in length, of which the first two chapters are now up. (more bite size) I hope everyone will enjoy them as much as I have writing them and will give me so pointers along the way. You all take care and thanks for letting me join this great group

The Centurion: http://www.gayauthor...ry.php?sid=1429

Sons of Mir: http://www.gayauthor...ry.php?sid=1431

Always good to have another author, and your genre sounds great. Looking forward to reading.

Hello everyone!

You know I've been on this site for almost two years, and it hasn't been until now that I decided to join...don't know why honestly. But I'm glad I did! I'm Alex by the way! It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to interacting with all of you =D

Hello everyone!

You know I've been on this site for almost two years, and it hasn't been until now that I decided to join...don't know why honestly. But I'm glad I did! I'm Alex by the way! It's very nice to meet you all and I look forward to interacting with all of you =D

Welcome Alex. Glad you finally came out of the cyber-closet, so to speak. Posted Image