New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

hi all! having been a lurker on here for what must be 7 or 8 years i have finally got round to joining :lmao: having had no real internet access for the last 18 months or so i have got well behind with my reading, just looked at how long GFD is now and im worried it will take me forever to re-read it lol, still it will be worth every minute. look forward to reading more stories and speaking to you guys :D

Hi! And welcome :great:

Welcome to Breeze too :music:

very nice :) rambling's good everyone does it! :D

on GA there are several people that will offer their services as a beta reader or editor so it might be worth finding more info about that. All members on here are really friendly and will be happy to try and point you in the right direction :)

Does that mean I can ask around and see if someone wants to help me?

Does that mean I can ask around and see if someone wants to help me?

No, ask anyone who seems to know what their talking about lol, like a mod or tech service people :D

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!! :2thumbs:

hi all! having been a lurker on here for what must be 7 or 8 years i have finally got round to joining :lmao: having had no real internet access for the last 18 months or so i have got well behind with my reading, just looked at how long GFD is now and im worried it will take me forever to re-read it lol, still it will be worth every minute. look forward to reading more stories and speaking to you guys :D

Hey Tricky,

Welcome to GA :D we talk quite a lot here.. lol.. Love to have u on board!

Hugs, :hug:

Frosty

@ Breeze, U r welcome Hun.. :):hug:

• Site Administrator

More lurkers coming out of the woodwork and saying hi! Yay!! Welcome, la Chevalier Noir, tricky 71. I hope you enjoy the site as members much more than you did as lurkers!

I've been coming on GA for some time and decided to join.

Goody! welcome aboard! :hug: glad to have you here.. :) :)

*waves* :read:

*waves back*

Plenty to read and talk about here.. Hey Tenebrae!! Welcome to GA! :)

Hi All! Long-time lurker here as well. I decided to join after all the site changes because after I got used to the new navigation of the site, it really does seem easier to participate and find new stories to read. Great job to all involved with that! :)

Hi All! Long-time lurker here as well. I decided to join after all the site changes because after I got used to the new navigation of the site, it really does seem easier to participate and find new stories to read. Great job to all involved with that! :)

Oh wow! finally someone who finds the new site easier to navigate through! :) :) Posted Image

Welcome to GA (officially)! and hope you have a LOT of fun here... :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!

Ande is my name and I'm new around these parts. I've already read quite a few stories and I'm hoping that sometime in the future I get the courage / ambition to post what I've written, and continue writing it. Anywho whatever I end up doing I'm glad to be here!

Ande

Hey all!

Ande is my name and I'm new around these parts. I've already read quite a few stories and I'm hoping that sometime in the future I get the courage / ambition to post what I've written, and continue writing it. Anywho whatever I end up doing I'm glad to be here!

Ande

Hello Ande! Welcome to GA! I'm looking forward on your stories! Is it vampires that you write about ;)

Have fun here!

Hello Ande! Welcome to GA! I'm looking forward on your stories! Is it vampires that you write about ;)

Have fun here!

Thanks for the welcome!

Right now the only story I have going is a fantasy based one where the main character goes to a parallel world filled with magic.

Welcome to the Forums Habbott! We're happy to have you :)

Thanks a bunch! I'm looking forward to knowing more about whats happening around here! And actually being able to comment on stories!

Habbott

• Like 1

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!v I havent visited here for ages and look! Newbies have slipped under my radar :P

Welcome to all of you who have joined since I last dragged my sorry arse to this thread hehehe

Hope you have a wonderful time here :)

• Like 2