New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Guest frankst

Hi everyone i am new here :) ....

I am from Indonesia so my grammar is not really good, but i do understand english ..

I hope i can be friend with everyone in here

oh, I have already read Anyta's Shane and Trey and St-st-stuffed, Dom luka's Dessert dropping, Nephylim's The Face in the Window, and a class by himself, and i loveeeeeeeeeee it ..

I am from Indonesia so my grammar is not really good, but i do understand english ..

I hope i can be friend with everyone in here

oh, I have already read Anyta's Shane and Trey and St-st-stuffed, Dom luka's Dessert dropping, Nephylim's The Face in the Window, and a class by himself, and i loveeeeeeeeeee it ..

Good choices for things to read :) Welcome and enjoy

My name is Shalvia Verdell Posted Image I'm really excited about contributing to this forum and learning new and interesting things for other people as well as making some friends. Please take care of me Posted Image

Welcome Shalvia glad to hear your planning to be active. Hope you enjoy you're time here.

I'm Caleb.

Hey Caleb, rather wordy introduction you left us. Posted Image Welcome and enjoy

Okay, I just realized that combined you three just add up to my age - lord that makes me feel old. Posted Image

• Like 1

*waves* hi there! :D hope you have a great time here! and count on making loads of friends! we dont let go that easily!

My name is Shalvia Verdell Posted Image I'm really excited about contributing to this forum and learning new and interesting things for other people as well as making some friends. Please take care of me Posted Image

*wraps a blankey around the sweetheart that is Shalvia* Hey there! warm enough!

Looking forward to knowing you as well. :)

I'm Caleb.

Welcome to GA, Caleb! :D

cant wait to meet you guys!! :D

Gah.... I didn't notice this thread until now. :(

But yeah... I'm new to the forums. :) I've read a number of the stories posted on here (more than I've really kept track of :P), but I finally decided to "take the plunge" and become a member.

Oh yeah, in case you haven't noticed... I really like emoticons, so you'll probably see me using them. A LOT. :P

Hello!

I'm Daniel

I'm new here... 0:)

I joined partly because I am writing a gay love story for my big brother and his boyfriend as a present (Christmas, aniversary, Christmas 2012??? who knows), and I was kind of hoping for some help from a gay author as some of the more ehm sexy parts are more or less a mystery to me....

I don't know where to post this, so maybe someone can make any suggestions as to where to get in touch with someone? :stupid:

• Site Administrator

Welcome to GA Mike! I have a stepdad and a brother with that name, though I still call the brother Michael. ;) habits can't be broken lol, don't blame your mom too much. Happy reading!

• Site Administrator

Hi Northern Angel. Welcome to the site! We have many different orientations here, so I'm sure you'll fit it, no matter why you joined. As for help with writing, try posting a snippet of your story in the Sneak Peek area for readers to give you input without actually posting a full story. You can use a practice story or write something for one of the writing prompts in the Writer's forum if you don't want to share your story for your brother. You might also benefit from requesting a beta reader in the Editor Forum. They can help with plot ideas, bouncing thoughts, giving you an idea of where your story might be going wrong or if it's on the right track. My other advice would be to just READ. Everyone writes sex a bit differently, depending on the characters, the circumstances, and their writing styles, but you can get a good handle on how the many ways you can write sex into a story.

Hey need to get my posts up to five so that i can gain writters status and post my story here. Any advise on how to do that without talking rubbish and not potting stupid posts up? Also, does this count as a post, I'm not quite sure I know what I'm doing yet?

getting the hang of it no, this will be my post no. five, so hopefully I can send my first chapter in soon.

Hello :) Welcome to GA :hug:

Just browse the forums, find a topic that interests you and leave your comment.

Uhm, hi everyone!

I´ve been told this is a place to start (for the five required posts), so I´ll make an attempt. I´m here because I like to read and this place is full of great stories, and I´ve read my way through some of them already and discover new great writers and stories every day ... I guess I´ll never have to worry about running out of things to read. Posted Image

I try to write a review whenever I finish a story, knowing how much feedback and response means when you show your work out here (personal experience from a quite different area in the www) and that´s the reason I registered in the first place.

My reviews sometimes (almost always) become long and wordy - but it´s that way or not at all.

• Site Administrator

Welcome, InTheMindOfSunshine, and Sorgbarn! It's always great to have new writers and readers (especially those who will review) sign up!