New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd post and introduce myself. I've been reading stories here for a while but never got round to setting up an account.

I really love the site and the stories helped me deal with my own sexuality, so I kind of wanted to send out a thank you as well Posted Image

Welcome to the house we call GA. We are kind of an extended family with all...well, almost all sorts of characters. I hope you come to enjoy the site as most of us do. Welcome and Enjoy:).

You will all have to forgive me. I am always late checking this thread. Welcome to the new guys, those just getting around to saying hi, and anyone else I missed. If you have questions feel free to say hi and ask. If I can't answer them you can be sure I will point you to someone who can.

Welcome Traveller, I see you read/reading one of my favorite stories on here - glad you left him a review. Posted Image

Andy

I've read quite a few of your stories as well. "Second Shot" is the one I remember best. Hopefully I'll get round to reviews!

Nice to see another Brit joining - welcomeTraveller_23.

Sorry to disappoint you andy021278 but I'm not a Brit Posted Image Just happen to be living in England right now, going to uni here Posted Image

Welcome to the house we call GA. We are kind of an extended family with all...well, almost all sorts of characters. I hope you come to enjoy the site as most of us do. Welcome and Enjoy:).

Thanks, I'm looking forward to meeting all kinds of interesting characters now Posted Image

• Like 1

Hi Traveler. We are an odd bunch but for the most part harmless. :lol: Just be careful who you say, "bite me" to cause they just might. :P Hope you enjoy yourself.

Wayne

Okay... I was instructed that this was the place to start. I've been lurking the shadows for a couple of years now... reading and enjoying so many of your efforts. So after so much time, thank you all for your hard work and great stories. Only recently have I begun to try my hand at writing... we'll see how badly I can screw that up heheh. I'm 38... single.... and fairly content with my life at the moment, but needed something else to do besides playing video games at night or reading another book. Thus... the writing. There's not much else I can think of at the moment... as soon as I hit the 'post' button I'm sure something clever will come to mind.

So.. on that note... take care and thanks again for the many great stories.

• Like 1

Okay... I was instructed that this was the place to start. I've been lurking the shadows for a couple of years now... reading and enjoying so many of your efforts. So after so much time, thank you all for your hard work and great stories. Only recently have I begun to try my hand at writing... we'll see how badly I can screw that up heheh. I'm 38... single.... and fairly content with my life at the moment, but needed something else to do besides playing video games at night or reading another book. Thus... the writing. There's not much else I can think of at the moment... as soon as I hit the 'post' button I'm sure something clever will come to mind.

Alright so I did a beta now get the rest written so everyone can read it. Ladies and Gents we have someone to keep an eye here. Don't let him fool you. Welcome Midnight Man. Consider yourself adopted.

Hey Man, welcome to GA. If you need anything just shout. There's always someone around to help:).

Y'hello everyone!

I, too, have read a few stories hosted by GA without ever getting around to making an account. When I was still kind of.. curious (probably knew I was already gay then, but still xD), I found some of the stories were pretty helpful. The community here seems really nice too, so added bonus!

I also kind of wanted to write my own story too. Personally, I love yaoi (Japanese manga featuring male-male relationships), but not the horrible and annoying ones that are absolutely meaningless and just have characters that can't get their hands off each other, and nothing more. Those are a far cry from stories at GA! There are some that are simply awesome though! And now I'm rambling... Posted Image

Anyways, hope to get to know you guys soon!

• Site Administrator

Welcome to everyone new! I hope you find the home you look for here at GA. If you have questions, please feel free to pm me anytime!

Welcome to everyone new! I hope you find the home you look for here at GA. If you have questions, please feel free to pm me anytime!

Don't let that grim-I-will-pounce-on-and-eat-you-faced tiger Cia is using as an avatar scare you. Deep inside, she's a downright softy. :P

• Site Administrator

Don't let that grim-I-will-pounce-on-and-eat-you-faced tiger Cia is using as an avatar scare you. Deep inside, she's a downright softy. Posted Image

Lioness, darling. I am queen of the jungle, after all.

Hi,

Recently joined but have been reading stories on this and other gay story sites for a year or so.

Have just started to write a story called 'Bluebells', the first chapter of which is in the Nifty Gay Male / Highschool section. As soon as I have enough posting credit on this site I'll post the story here also. I've wanted to write for a while but wasn't sure what I wanted to say and how to say it. I finally decided it's best just to jump in and start a project and see how it's received.

Anyway, that's about it, so I'm off to post some more.

Later...

Hi,

Recently joined but have been reading stories on this and other gay story sites for a year or so.

Have just started to write a story called 'Bluebells', the first chapter of which is in the Nifty Gay Male / Highschool section. As soon as I have enough posting credit on this site I'll post the story here also. I've wanted to write for a while but wasn't sure what I wanted to say and how to say it. I finally decided it's best just to jump in and start a project and see how it's received.

Anyway, that's about it, so I'm off to post some more.

Later...

Hey Caffled, Its always nice to have another author join us. Can't wait to read your story. For the most part, we are a really nice bunch! :D glad you joined.

• Site Administrator

Don't you mean Queen of Cliffhangers dear?? Posted Image

Don't try to confuse the newbies with your specious allegations! You should know better, Mr. law type man!

Welcome Caffled! I hope you find what you are looking for here on GA.

The place is busy.

Welcome to harcallard Welcome to Traveller_23 Welcome to Jasper Welcome to MidnightMan Welcome to Kallo Sofii Welcome to Caffled

I hope I caught all the names. You will love it here. I know you will. And ask about FSO. It's great too.

I am incredibly awkward with introductions (am I the only one who hates doing those in class/work/etc? I just want to get in, do my thing, and get out) but I suppose a hello is in order.

I'm actually coming from Fictionpress, so I have much more experience with the stories and audience over there (very different from the audience here). I've stopped by briefly a few times and found at least one of my favorite stories here, so when I thought about expanding my empire (mwaha) I thought of this place (and for reading, of course). I'm still trying to find that niche where my stories fit. They may not work here either, but I guess you don't know until you try?

Anyway, I've found that the longer I run my mouth, the more people I antagonize, so I'll just shut up now and just say hola. Posted Image

• Like 1

I am incredibly awkward with introductions (am I the only one who hates doing those in class/work/etc? I just want to get in, do my thing, and get out) but I suppose a hello is in order.

I'm actually coming from Fictionpress, so I have much more experience with the stories and audience over there (very different from the audience here). I've stopped by briefly a few times and found at least one of my favorite stories here, so when I thought about expanding my empire (mwaha) I thought of this place (and for reading, of course). I'm still trying to find that niche where my stories fit. They may not work here either, but I guess you don't know until you try?

Anyway, I've found that the longer I run my mouth, the more people I antagonize, so I'll just shut up now and just say hola. Posted Image

Hey, welcome to GA, a small community of loyal readers:). Enjoy. If you need anything, just ask away. There's always someone around to help you:)

Hey, welcome to GA, a small community of loyal readers:). Enjoy. If you need anything, just ask away. There's always someone around to help you:)