Need help with finding a story..

Hello everyone, I'm a very passive member of this site so far, but I thought I could use some help finding a story in case someone have read it before..

The story is about a teenage boy who has a very rich uncle. This teen went to his uncle's new house by the beach for summer vacation (I think summer, I remember they play on the beach a lot). The house is pretty secluded in that a lot of stuff that they bought needs to be delivered using helicopters.

There is another rich old couple living in the same area, and they are hosting their teenage grandson for summer. The grandson and the other teen hit it off, and they had a lot of adventures together on the beach and at the town nearby. The rich uncle owns an island and the two teens often sail to the island. Somewhere in the middle of the story, the two teens built a cottage on the island. They also discovered a cave there.

I'm sorry for giving details all over the place. I read this story once, I even forget whether this story is completed or not.. I'm not sure either where the story is located, but I'm about 70ish% sure it's on Nifty. If anyone has read the story before and knows the title/link, it would be great to share it with me. Cheers! 😁

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
6 hours ago, hypokris said:

Hello everyone, I'm a very passive member of this site so far, but I thought I could use some help finding a story in case someone have read it before..

The story is about a teenage boy who has a very rich uncle. This teen went to his uncle's new house by the beach for summer vacation (I think summer, I remember they play on the beach a lot). The house is pretty secluded in that a lot of stuff that they bought needs to be delivered using helicopters.

There is another rich old couple living in the same area, and they are hosting their teenage grandson for summer. The grandson and the other teen hit it off, and they had a lot of adventures together on the beach and at the town nearby. The rich uncle owns an island and the two teens often sail to the island. Somewhere in the middle of the story, the two teens built a cottage on the island. They also discovered a cave there.

I'm sorry for giving details all over the place. I read this story once, I even forget whether this story is completed or not.. I'm not sure either where the story is located, but I'm about 70ish% sure it's on Nifty. If anyone has read the story before and knows the title/link, it would be great to share it with me. Cheers! 😁

I can't remember the name of it, but it was a story written by a former member, who is no longer on this site.  He had his own site for a while, but shut it down.  I'm not sure if he's posting anywhere else.  

• Like 3

@Valkyrie Thanks for sharing that info, and @BHopper2 thanks for the link! Sadly the story is not any of the ones posted on that page.. Oh well, it was a great light-hearted story that has almost no major conflict whatsoever, a feel-good story, yknow. Gotta find a new one to read now hmm..

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, hypokris said:

@Valkyrie Thanks for sharing that info, and @BHopper2 thanks for the link! Sadly the story is not any of the ones posted on that page.. Oh well, it was a great light-hearted story that has almost no major conflict whatsoever, a feel-good story, yknow. Gotta find a new one to read now hmm..

You're welcome. :) If you're looking for light-hearted, try The Art of Being Gay by @Cole Matthews or Geeks by @CassieQ

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator

Unfortunately, due to threats against GA in past moderation with that former member, we prefer members do not include their information or links to their content in public posts on the site. Thank you.

• Like 2