Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!

rjo

Here's a weird thought- Wade's son Riley and Jeanine's daughter Madison would be turning 18. Probably in college or senior year of high school. Weird. I kind of always rooted for them to become a couple.

Ace's daughter Courtney would have already turned 23 a week or so ago. A lot of September birthdays in this series.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

I never thought of that, but it would be possible. Anything is possible is this family and in the mind of Mr. Arbour. I wonder if he knows how much this story means to us. How real they are to us too.

• Like 2

Like many others I sure do miss Mark’s story additions. If he happens to see this I hope he knows that we all wish him well and would love to hear from him, even if he’s not yet ready or able to get back into writing mode – just want to know that he’s doing as best he can...

And a shout out to Will and all the other CAP September birthdays 🎂 🎉 

• Like 2

I agree. The characters are so real to me and I too hope Mark is doing well.  I so appreciate the series He has given us and miss him terribly.  I literally went through withdrawal lol.......did not realize how much I looked forward to his updates.  

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..