Last Post Wins #47

• Site Administrator

:o I'm not eating any brownies provided by the fake penguin! Even the police are aware of her special brownie recipe ;)

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Raise a Lager today in recognition to the inventor of the Dewey Decimal System. You can also raise it to Human Rights today. While you're at it, give a toast to the Nobel Prize.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Site Moderator

And back to the might raptor after taking it from the sleeping grand-daddy.

In recognition of App Day, treat yourself to a bowl of Pasta Rings or some Baked Pasta Ring.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Be a Ding-A-Ling and call some one you haven't talked to for a while . Go to your local Gingerbread House a Poinsettia at the door. There you find some Ambrosia.

• Site Administrator

So, I was having some deep thoughts today...

I was thinking, why don' t people eat Penguins. It must be because they are mainly fat to keep their scrawny asses warm at the Antarctic.

Then I thought that Inuit eat whale and seal blubber, but they wouldn't eat penguin blubber because there is no penguins at the North Pole, they hide out at the South Pole.

Now I have never heard of an Argentinian or Chilean equivalent for the Inuit, so I'm thinking maybe I should fly a plane load of Inuit to the South Pole so they can chow down on penguin :)

:joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Only in his wildest dreams. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Pick up a Violin and play a lively tune for the National Guard while they are served Cocoa. All this to take place on the Day Of The Horse.

• Haha 1