Last Post Wins #47

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Have I wandered into an alternate universe?       :unsure:

No, if you want to be grounded in reality, just accept that I'm the true beholder of the shiny :joe:

Some other things to remember...

Valkyrie thinks she is a penguin, but really she is an oversized puffin

Talonrider thinks he is a raptor, but really is a a molting pigeon

Rick thinks he is the current owner of the shiny, but really it is mine as I'm omnipotent :joe:

Northie is a just northie.

Wesley thinks he is a genie pig, but he is a weasel

Daddy thinks he is a daddy, but he is a grand daddy

Drew is the Crown Prince of LPW Land

I think that should get you started :) Welcome!

Mine :joe:

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

@Backwoods Boy. Wildone is delusional and getting senile to think that he's still the Ruler of LPW land. I'm a Bird of Prey and not the pigeon he thinks I am. BTW, welcome to LPW.

If you're a Ninja, you are invited to attend the Bathtub Party today. Sacher Torte will be served.

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the BOP again so early in the morning.

Miner's are helping St. Nicholas get ready for the bad little boys and girls. It's too cold for Gazpacho today, so I think I'll Microwave to have it hot instead of cold.

• Site Administrator

So now we know what the newcomer is.  Welcome, sheep!  Don't believe a word Wildone tells you.  His despotic rule came to an end a while ago and he still operates under the delusion he's our ruler.  The truth is that I, the Emperor Penguin, am the true ruler of LPW land and have a vast army to quell any attempts to overthrow my benevolent rule.  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic Bird of Prey once again.

Today is Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. On a lighter note, break out the Faux Fur, Illinois is serving Cotton Candy.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
12 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, majestic Bird of Prey once again.

Today is Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. On a lighter note, break out the Faux Fur, Illinois is serving Cotton Candy.

Tosses a bag of wet Cotton Candy on the make believe penguin in Illinois so she is trapped outside in the wet sticky mess, naked, and not a faux or real fur within a 100 miles :)

Other than that, hope everyone is have a great day ! :D

:joe:

• Wow 2
9 minutes ago, wildone said:

Other than that, hope everyone is have a great day !

Yeah, it's suddenly much better now I've dumped a certain ex-dictator in Lake Michigan. :funny:  Oh, and you've got cotton candy everywhere you shouldn't.  :lmao:  Mine  :joe:

Edited by northie
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor again on this the coldest morning yet for the area.

Pretend to be Marty so that you can Pretend To Be A Time Traveler. After play time is over, we'll have some Brownies provided by the Penguin.

• Like 1