Last Post Wins #47

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Turns  out, I forgot to hit Submit Reply yesterday.  Besides it being Cyber Monday, it was also National Cake Day. However, we won't be having cake today, instead we can have Craft Jerky and Bavarian Cream Pie. And since it's National Day of Giving, there's no charge.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

*walks into the room, speeds some bird seed that has a 'special' ingredient in it for the pigeon and the puffin. Covers the floor in crisco oil so Rick falls and loses the shiny*

Mine

Muhahahahaahahahahaha

:joe:

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on this windy Wednesday.

With the exception of the despot, and his tainted bird seed, we all can have French Toast before we head for Rochefeller Center's Tree Lighting. Don't forget to Protect your Packages.

Well guys I have a confession to make. I took the original shiny and I made a duplicate one. I hid the original one very well. The one you are grabbing Is the ‘’FAKE One” so enjoy yourself  while I take real good care of the original  one. 

• Site Administrator

What Rick doesn't realize is that the molten pigeon gave him a fake shiny and kept the real one. So Rick hid the fake one and we all have our turns with the real one :gikkle:

But for now....Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Mississippi is handing out Mason Jars today (I don't know if they are full or empty).  Don't forget that Computer Security is important. If you can, Stay Home Because You're Well today.