Last Post Wins #47

• Site Administrator
43 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm not in northern New York. I'm in Western New York.  😛  :joe:  

Are you within a couple hours of the Canadian Border, you know the Great White North???? You're in Northern NY :P

Oh, while you are looking at a map, Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

Are you within a couple hours of the Canadian Border, you know the Great White North???? You're in Northern NY :P

Oh, while you are looking at a map, Mine :joe:

Um... I'm fifteen minutes from the Canadian border... in WESTERN New York.  😛  *shoves the geologically-impaired Canuk into a barrel and tosses it over the Falls*  :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Alert the border guards!!!! The Pesky Puffin is about to invade our virgin territory :o

Sorry Daddy, mine :)

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

The mighty raptor from Pennsylvania swoops in, grabs the guy from Ohio, and the shiny, then drops the Buckeye in Lake Michigan and keeps the shiny for himself.

Here's an oddity, Alabama will be serving Bouillabaisse today. The servers will be Monkeys.

16 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Um... I'm fifteen minutes from the Canadian border... in WESTERN New York.  😛  *shoves the geologically-impaired Canuk into a barrel and tosses it over the Falls*  :gikkle:  :joe: 

Someday when I visit you Penguin we can stand at the Canadian border singing "Blame Canada" from South Park :P   Bad LBO !! :angry:  You can wear a Penguin hockey shirt and I NYR shirt LOL

:funny: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Someday when I visit you Penguin we can stand at the Canadian border singing "Blame Canada" from South Park :P   Bad LBO !! :angry:  You can wear a Penguin hockey shirt and I NYR shirt LOL

:funny: 

:rofl:  :rofl:  *high five*  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Here is a look at the future, where Russia and the US are gone :P

The McKenzie Brothers will keep an eye on LBO and Puffin (aka, the fleshy headed mutants) and stop their invasion :P

:joe:

• Haha 1