The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, kbois said:

I think the list is growing. I'll get on it too. Lol. 

You're the best !!!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Coming Soon ...  Special Circumstances .. a new book by @lawfulneutralmage

I hope you guys will watch for it and give this new author's story a try!

I'd like to know when it comes out anything that has policemen or firemen I am so ready to read...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

1st Chapter of Special Circumstances by @lawfulneutralmage has just posted.

Thanks for this, chris!  @MichaelS36, @Kitt, @kbois, @1brokNangel  the story is now available. I hope you enjoy it ... it's worth the ride to the end!

• Love 5

It's Thursday ... i was tired when i went to bed, and i slept but was awake waaaay too often. It was too warm and the February worthy quilt was the reason, lol.  Oh well, gonna bake some kind of pumpkin/apple loaf today and i think Danny has cleaning plans and i am going to try and write a bit. 

The 22 chapter story is in editing atm, the 7 chapter one is nearly finished and a shorter piece is also... pending are poems for the anthology...they've been sitting a while so, i need to have a look at them in March to make sure they are worthy of posting.

One of the completed stories will go to Premium, if it's worthy of that. So, i'm staying out of trouble. Have a great Thursday everyone...

image.png.53659b61047c68d9a1ee1b343a1dbcd5.png

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happy Friday everyone!

image.png.2f6d21d9a80d0c45fbcaec4284cf5581.png

Yay for Friday!

Overall, my first week at the new job was good, even though I got brain-fried yesterday and went the wrong way going home. 🙃 ... got on the highway which is north-south. I had to go west. 🤣🤣 Only added about 10 minutes. 🤦‍♀️

Have a good day everyone!

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, kbois said:

Yay for Friday!

Overall, my first week at the new job was good, even though I got brain-fried yesterday and went the wrong way going home. 🙃 ... got on the highway which is north-south. I had to go west. 🤣🤣 Only added about 10 minutes. 🤦‍♀️

That's great about the job being good.. i laughed a little at the highway incident!  LOL.  Glad it didn't add too much time to your commute.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Yay for Friday!

Great to here your enjoying your new job x

• Love 4

Grrr. I hate Canada Post!  My package was to be delivered today.. i checked the status.. it was Notice Left... went to check the mail box reason:  unable to deliver, no one home.  I've been here all morning!  Lazy good for nothing morons.  So now i have to wait until Monday to go over to the post office and pick it up.

Sent an email to the company...thanking them for their good service but please consider not using Canada Post.. never had issues with Fed Ex... grrrrrr   You cannot complain to Canada post unless you call them and they'll just BS you, as per usual.  Overpaid and lazy unionized morons. 'K i'm done now.

(This reminds me of the Royal Mail.... ) k now i'm really done.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
7 hours ago, kbois said:

Yay for Friday!

Good to hear you had a good first week. 👍

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, 1brokNangel said:

GOOD NEWS...

The Doctor at Vanderbilt ( in Tennessee) is going to use a new kind of chemo on my brother to shrink the tumor, regardless if it works the Doctor is going to go ahead and do the surgery to remove the rest of the tumor.

We definitely have more faith in this doctor. Hopefully things are looking up for him. Thank you everyone for all of your kind words.

That's good news 👍 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

GOOD NEWS...

The Doctor at Vanderbilt ( in Tennessee) is going to use a new kind of chemo on my brother to shrink the tumor, regardless if it works the Doctor is going to go ahead and do the surgery to remove the rest of the tumor.

We definitely have more faith in this doctor. Hopefully things are looking up for him. Thank you everyone for all of your kind words.

This is good news.  Sending only good thoughts and best wishes to you and your brother!

• Love 5
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

This is indeed, good news. Good luck and best wishes to your brother.

• Love 4

Hi there everyone. Yes, it's been a while. Two years or so. Glad to see things are still going here. 

Hope you are all doing well. 

Bell is ringing, I suppose I should pay some attention to the students? 

• Like 4

Weird day so far.  Have a question ... if you're asked to close your eyes and visualize a sunset, what do you see when you do that?  This isn't a trick question... i'll explain why later. 

image.png.d705aa65ed9ff74d894a1e8a7085c095.png

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Weird day so far.  Have a question ... if you're asked to close your eyes and visualize a sunset, what do you see when you do that?  This isn't a trick question... i'll explain why later. 

I see the sun slowly descending behind the hills of Kentucky. It's like referring to a stock photograph or something, since I've not lived there for decades now.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I see the sun slowly descending behind the hills of Kentucky. It's like referring to a stock photograph or something, since I've not lived there for decades now.

Do you actually see it.. colours and everything?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.d705aa65ed9ff74d894a1e8a7085c095.png

Anytime I visualize a sunset, it's always on the water. Blazing red & orange. I can see the waves crashing on the shore and the gulls as they fly. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kbois said:

Anytime I visualize a sunset, it's always on the water. Blazing red & orange. I can see the waves crashing on the shore and the gulls as they fly. 

So you see actual colours?

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..