The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Defiance19 said:

@BHopper2 I feel like I’ve been missing you.. :kiss: I know school has you busy, but hi! 

Thanks, Agent D. Hello back to you. 🙂

41 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Omg, @BHopper2, that back tattoo! Yum! :heart: 

Ixum's Tattoo's from Nexus. Need RaceMenu mod for the overlays.

30 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Just swinging by to say hi. Hope everyone in the DiC is doing well.

Heya Mac.

• Like 4

Just now, BHopper2 said:

Also, Thorn... if the pants weren't on, you'll see it goes all the way down to crack of his backside, and a little bit into it.

Niiiiice! :D I’m this close to installing SexLabs. Found a light version for SE that doesn’t require SKSE, but then one of the requirements for it does, so I’m a bit confused... I just don’t wanna play with SKSE in SE, but it would be a loooot of fun.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

@MichaelS36, good to see you, Mike. Loved the Tanka's you posted. I still think you should get a poet tag, and start a collection of your own.

Hello A. . I would if it wasn't a horrible shade of pink. So no, won't be happening. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Niiiiice! :D I’m this close to installing SexLabs. Found a light version for SE that doesn’t require SKSE, but then one of the requirements for it does, so I’m a bit confused... I just don’t wanna play with SKSE in SE, but it would be a loooot of fun.

There's a working stable Alpha version of the Skyrim Script Extender called SKSE64 for the Special Edition. AFAIK I don't think Schlongs of Skyrim or SAM has been ported yet. 

17 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

There's a working stable Alpha version of the Skyrim Script Extender called SKSE64 for the Special Edition. AFAIK I don't think Schlongs of Skyrim or SAM has been ported yet. 

Oh, they have. And yeah, I know SKSE64 works, but some are still having issues with it... I dunno. More thinking required. I just finally have a stable build. And once I install this stuff I won’t want to get rid of it again, even if it’s breaking my game. :P 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night @Defiance19 and @Thorn Wilde  happy dreams to you both.

My turn to say good night, and for those of you still awake, the sweetest of happy dreams when your time comes....

Good night Reader xo

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happens to us all usually.

Good morning ... today will be a day filled with doctors and other B.S.  i can hardly wait.

Good luck, Bro. I hope it's good news. :hug:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

Good luck, Bro. I hope it's good news. :hug:

right now i'd settle for some news ... something.  i'm tired of resting...nothing has changed i feel no better and no worse.

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Happens to us all usually.

Good morning ... today will be a day filled with doctors and other B.S.  i can hardly wait.

Good luck at the doctor’s! Hoping for nothing but good news.

Morning, DiC. We still have the plague in this house. I’m worse. He’s marginally better.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..