The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

5 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Mac ... our boy.. yeah, because he is our boy.  he'll be all right ... you and I will put him back together.  I'll tell him you're here waiting for him.  That all of you are.  Talking to the doctor.. see you later. 

Thanks because I need this myself. 

We just want him to feel better, and you too, @MichaelS36 .

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Mac ... our boy.. yeah, because he is our boy.  he'll be all right ... you and I will put him back together.  I'll tell him you're here waiting for him.  That all of you are.  Talking to the doctor.. see you later. 

What Wayne said. Please take care of both yourself and tim, Mike. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

For any of you who are interested ... I am sitting in the hospital waiting room while they sedate tim.  I am waiting to hear from his doctor. Praying I do not have to leave him here. Goddammit.

2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Fuck. 

My sentiment  exactly.

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Please let me know if I can help in any way. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

I am at home for the moment. he was quiet and sad as you'd expect while we talked to the doc. They gave him something to help him sleep for a few hours. He doc will talk to him again later and decide then if I can bring him home. 

I hope you can. If not right away, then as soon as possible.

• Like 4

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Okay.. on my way back to the hospital. Fingers crossed.

Good luck to you both.  You've got my best wishes.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Okay.. on my way back to the hospital. Fingers crossed.

Dont drive with your fingers crossed, that's dangerous. Let us do that for you.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Home.. he's with me. he's in the shower. And he's hungry, so I'll make dinner tonight.  he's a bit tender and begging to come and say hello to all of you.  I said he could while I make the food.  I've got a film for us to watch. Nothing violent.. Stan and Ollie.  tim likes biographies, so hopefully he'll enjoy this one.  Just a quiet night in.

More later.  Thanks all of you for your support.  You guys are like wildebeest or musk ox ... circling around your friends. 

Glad he's home! Thanks for keeping us posted all day. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..