The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

I was thinking SNAFU myself -  Situation Normal, All Fucked Up

27 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

"kerfluffle"... cute alternative to "cluster fuck".

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hey, everyone. Just back from D&D. We defeated an evil undead three-headed skeleton king. It was great fun! Now we just have to get out of the death trap that is the haunted, sunken Dwarven city of Istra, but that's for next session. Lol

Hope you're all doing okay today. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

24 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, everyone. Just back from D&D. We defeated an evil undead three-headed skeleton king. It was great fun! Now we just have to get out of the death trap that is the haunted, sunken Dwarven city of Istra, but that's for next session. Lol

Hope you're all doing okay today. :) 

My surprised emoji is just because you write about D & D and it is pure Greek to me. You and A. Obviously, I've never played, lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

My surprised emoji is just because you write about D & D and it is pure Greek to me. You and A. Obviously, I've never played, lol. 

It's surprisingly fun and intuitive.  It's like a pick your own adventure book on crack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

😦 that moment when you are given a new laptop to use and realize you don't "know" any of your passwords and get locked out of your GA account, because you foolishly didn't take the advice from @Mikiesboy  and get that password manager thingie he talked about

hello Sirs and friends i hope to be around a bit tonight

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends i hope to be around a bit tonight

Hello, molly.  Good to see you again.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..