The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
35 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

A squeaky Reader gets to read... I did attempt  (again) to assert my Husbandly rights...but nothing. Mind you I did sneak a peek when he went to do the dishes...no clue of the context but it was good.

Of that, I have no doubt. 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Sweet mother of God. ..what is that?

Jumping Spiders.

The article had this to say about them.

Jumping spiders “are among the most beautiful and delightful of all arthropods,” write these (possibly insane) biologists at the University of Alberta . For the rest of us, the scary thing about these creatures can be summed up in two words: jumping spiders.

Maybe, not so cute after all...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and DiC friends!
how is everyone this fabulous Thursday evening?

Hi molly. I've been gaming. On my way to bed now. Hope you're well! :) 

• Like 5

Morning, everyone!

So, update time. I heard back from my doctor last week, and she said all my blood tests came back clean. However, she told me she had just spoken to a patient who had almost the same symptoms as me and also takes the same mood stabilisers that I do. So we've lowered my dose from 400mg to 300mg, cause as it turns out, this whole thing started just around the time I went up to 400. So now we wait, I guess. I've been feeling a little better, but don't want to get my hopes up too soon. I really can't afford to have to quit these meds, they're the first and so far only thing that's worked the way it's supposed to, except for this one stupid side effect. I really don't have to want to choose between my body and my brain.

Have a good day, everyone!

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..