• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

We have 85* 

86F  with humidity 104F  and rising...

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so... we have an "explosion & flame proof testing chamber" we make sure that certain types of products can contain flames or explosions thay might occur inside them. many customers are in the oil & gas industry. hearing or feeling a THUMP or BOOM indicates a failure.

well something just went BOOM!!! scared the pants off of those of us in the office, not sure we needed that much excitement today lol!

too hot for that much excitement

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

so... we have an "explosion & flame proof testing chamber" we make sure that certain types of products can contain flames or explosions thay might occur inside them. many customers are in the oil & gas industry. hearing or feeling a THUMP or BOOM indicates a failure.

well something just went BOOM!!! scared the pants off of those of us in the office, not sure we needed that much excitement today lol!

Everything OK? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Still prepping my house for the party tomorrow. There will likely be a repeat of last night's storm later today and again tomorrow, so I have to make contingency plans for everyone huddling inside (my house isn't very big). Not sure where the band will play... 

Crossing my fingers for a pleasant afternoon /evening tomorrow. 

You guys have a lot of wind forecast?  Could a couple of easy ups solve some of the issue?

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Still prepping my house for the party tomorrow. There will likely be a repeat of last night's storm later today and again tomorrow, so I have to make contingency plans for everyone huddling inside (my house isn't very big). Not sure where the band will play... 

Crossing my fingers for a pleasant afternoon /evening tomorrow. 

i saw tornadoes near Loveland last night 😧

hope You get good, dry weather Sir

• Like 5

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a good day.

We went to see Spider-Man, it was fun. Then we took a walk through time, and then home for veggie burgers and Star Trek TNG. It's been a pleasant day. Paul's on his way to bed. Tomorrow is his day off, which is how we were able to hang out so much today, but he's pretty tired now. Every other week he has Saturday and Sunday, and then every other week he has Tuesday and Saturday off. This was one such week, so he'll be working Sunday through Friday next week. Takes its toll... Especially when your hours are 3am to 11am.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Getting my, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar, on. Loving this movie. Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo have it going on!

And to think, in 1995 they did this mainstream movie about gay drag queens.

one of my all time favorite ME time movies! Leguizamo is so wonderful as Chi Chi & Stockard Channing is always great

enjoy yourself

• Like 3
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Getting my, To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar, on. Loving this movie. Patrick Swayze, Wesley Snipes, and John Leguizamo have it going on!

And to think, in 1995 they did this mainstream movie about gay drag queens.

I watch that movie every time it’s on. Every time. Lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..