The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Well, that was some storm. Still hear thunder rumbling overhead but no boom! 

Anyway, I have an idea for the prompts tickling my brain so I’m off to see how well it translates. 

Stay well, all of you. ‘night! 

Good night Def...happy plotting

• Like 2

Just now, MacGreg said:

jp (blindambition) has left GA. I know he wasn't on here much anymore, but I'd hoped he'd find his way back eventually, when he was ready. 

Ah … that is a shame. He will be missed. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

jp (blindambition) has left GA. I know he wasn't on here much anymore, but I'd hoped he'd find his way back eventually, when he was ready. 

thank You for the news, Sir.  :(

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Sad to hear that, I had hoped he would come back. Maybe, he’ll change his mind some day. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I was just thinking about him. Sad news.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Morning, all. Happy Friday! Had to start my day by paying a bill to the tax authorities, so that was fun, lol! Hope you're all well. Enjoy your day!

7 hours ago, MacGreg said:

I'm really sorry to hear that. He seemed like good people.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, all. Happy Friday! Had to start my day by paying a bill to the tax authorities, so that was fun, lol! Hope you're all well. Enjoy your day!

Thorn enjoy your trip and have a great day.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..