The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m calling this a early night. I going out of town for a few days. So everyone please have a great night and a fantastic Saturday.

rick

I hope you have a good weekend, rick. Enjoy yourself and relax. 

• Like 4

Morning, everyone! It's our last day here at the cabin. We leave early tomorrow morning for the two day journey home. It's been nice, wish I could stay longer.

Hope you all have a good day! ❤️ 

• Like 3

Awake early this morning - hurting too much to sleep.  Was home all day yesterday too.  We're having unusually weather for mid-Summer -- strong thunderstorms with high winds and hail. Something we'd normally see in May, not late July / early August. Under a flood watch at the moment. Thankfully, we've missed all the hail (so far).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! It's our last day here at the cabin. We leave early tomorrow morning for the two day journey home. It's been nice, wish I could stay longer.

Hope you all have a good day! ❤️ 

Enjoy your last day!  Glad it's been a nice stay. Everyone needs a relaxing getaway now & then.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/1/2019 at 10:52 PM, Reader1810 said:

Nope. The farthest from home I’ve been from home is the east coast of Canada and Florida. Since Porto Rico is a territory of the U.S., do you, as an American, need a passport to travel there? :unsure: 

Edit: I was curious, so I checked, and no, you don’t, but I would. 

Yeah I wouldn't need a pasport to go there, Guam, or the U.S. virgin islands.  But Puerto Rico is closest. And they have direct flights from my city :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

because it is what we all are ... and it's okay.

“Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.”
― Charles Addams [Morticia]

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Awaiting the afternoon storms at home. I have a little writing and accounting to do. Funny how the hobby sounds more appealing than work.

Waiting on the storms here to end.  We've had almost 2" since they started.

Good luck on the writing!

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hopefully they are like the constant rain/thunderstorm warnings we get daily... and nothing will happen.  Out of the last 3 weeks of warnings, it rained once in the morning i think.

Yep, you’re right about the rain/thunderstorm warnings. The only thing they’ve got right so far are the heat warnings. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hopefully they are like the constant rain/thunderstorm warnings we get daily... and nothing will happen.  Out of the last 3 weeks of warnings, it rained once in the morning i think.

Been raining constantly since 2am. Had 1.93" of rain so far and we'll probably get another 1/2" before it ends around 2pm.

Have managed to miss all of the hail -- that went just to the East -- and if we had really high winds I didn't notice.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..