Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

57 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a kilting day. Though yesterday's headache intensified overnight. Hasn't reached the point of heavy meds but ... It is currently 71/21° and foggy. The forecast is for temps in the mid 80's/29° and it's muggy so there is a better than 50% chance of rainshowers/t-storms later.

Hey, Dugh.   :hug: Enjoy the kilting while you can, and bring back some stories! Hope your headache feels better.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, Marty said:

In other news, I have uploaded Chapter 7 of my The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy novel.

Seems like I no longer have to wait in  Moderation Queue for up to 24 hour when I upload stories or poems to GA. It felt strange to see this latest chapter become visible t all as soon as I posted it. :)

:D

congrats GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marty said:

Good morning, all :hug:

Not as bright a day as yesterday. Overcast and dull, with mostly continuous drizzle. Temp currently around 18°C/64.4°F, wit a high expected of 20°C/68°F.

Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a kilting day. Though yesterday's headache intensified overnight. Hasn't reached the point of heavy meds but ... It is currently 71/21° and foggy. The forecast is for temps in the mid 80's/29° and it's muggy so there is a better than 50% chance of rainshowers/t-storms later.

Happy kilting. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Marty said:

In other news, I have uploaded Chapter 7 of my The Charmed Life of Danny Murphy novel.

Seems like I no longer have to wait in  Moderation Queue for up to 24 hour when I upload stories or poems to GA. It felt strange to see this latest chapter become visible t all as soon as I posted it. :)

:D

I think I'm still behind a chapter. :) 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Marty. :hug: 

Hey, Gary! :hug: 

2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I think I'm still behind a chapter. :) 

That's grand, Gary. There's loads of your stuff I've not read yet. :thumbup:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Page. :) 

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:

For breakfast this morning, I bought some caramel-pecan cinnamon rolls from the bakery a few blocks away. They were still warm when I brought them home, and everyone enjoyed them.   :heart:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..