Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Even though though the post office was closed today, I had an awesome UPS day :D I got cheese, model horses, and a package from Omaha Steaks as an early Christmas present :wub: 

I also finished the first draft of Chapter 30 of THH.  I'm going to start 31 tonight :D 

Cheese is always a welcome sight when you're sorting through the mail.  :rofl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Cheese is always a welcome sight when you're sorting through the mail.  :rofl:

Want me to send you some good old creamy reblochon by mail? :gikkle: poor postman

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

After some disappointing, late arriving deliveries last Christmas, I am buying presents right at the stores this year. I am in Control. :P 

Sure you are ...

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, sis. I'm watching George H W Bush's funeral, so I am a little weepy at the moment. :hug: 

It was a moving service.

I wonder if those who need the lesson in "kinder and gentler" got the message.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Want me to send you some good old creamy reblochon by mail? :gikkle: poor postman

This was a two pound block of aged New York cheddar.  yum! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, clochette said:

It's a stinky cheese?  :gikkle:  And most mail gets delivered by a truck, nowadays.

29 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

This was a two pound block of aged New York cheddar.  yum! 

Daaaaay-YUM!  :blink:  🤤

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Must be Like Garlic to Vampires (cliche)  :unsure2: never had it... :rolleyes: But I am beggining to think Ratatui is a long lost cousin...???:lol: I LOve cheese... can't keep it in the house no matter how much I buy...:blink: mix it with a good wine and I can't even remember having it in the first place...:lol::lmao:

I love cheese even cheese with tea (no surprises there) but I think the summer weather and the long distance means this would be off my Christmas list

And the answer you are looking for is Southern Forest green tea with a nice double/triple Brie. Eat the cheese first then sip the tea - it makes a difference :yes: 

• Love 4

28 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. A frosty morning here.

Good morning

The cold white stuff missed us yesterday.  Parts of the shore got several inches, but we just had flurries. Was enough to wind our resident snow lover up though.

Delema: how does one dress appropriately for holiday pictures and working with horses at the same time?

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Good morning

The cold white stuff missed us yesterday.  Parts of the shore got several inches, but we just had flurries. Was enough to wind our resident snow lover up though.

Delema: how does one dress appropriately for holiday pictures and working with horses at the same time?

Mum says after all these years you should have solved that. She suggested Christmas earrings. I think you need an ugly Christmas barncoat.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Mum says after all these years you should have solved that. She suggested Christmas earrings. I think you need an ugly Christmas barncoat.

Mum, this is just my second Christmas with the therapy program, and last year they sprang pics on me with no warning. This is the first year I get to plan.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Mum, this is just my second Christmas with the therapy program, and last year they sprang pics on me with no warning. This is the first year I get to plan.

Planning is good. You should get the flashing LED Christmas tree earrings to go with the ugly sweater :2thumbs:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..