Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I think Australia should buy Canada. They could migrate with the seasons and have year round summer or winter depending on preference.

And it would definitely became the most dangerous country. Think about it add bears, polar bears, those things with big dangerous antlers and herd of cats reproducing at the speed of light to Australian crocodile, deadly sneaks and spiders :unsure:

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

And it would definitely became the most dangerous country. Think about it add bears, polar bears, those things with big dangerous antlers and herd of cats reproducing at the speed of light to Australian crocodile, deadly sneaks and spiders :unsure:

Fun times all year round :rofl:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's was very warm, 76/24°, and muggy at 5:30 this morning when the pup and I went for our walk. We cut it a bit short, just over 2.25 miles instead of 2.75. I am not looking forward to the day at Faire. The temp for today is forecast to be near 90/32° with a heat index approaching 100/37°.

Please don't overdo it, dugh. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
22 minutes ago, clochette said:

britney spears GIF

:unsure2:

Cole and Randy are on their way back home.  :(  We had an amazing week.  We spent today playing games and relaxing at the house.  We went out for lunch and had beef on weck sandwiches, which are a local specialty.  I'm sad to see them go.  The house seems empty now, but we have some great memories :) 

• Love 5

59 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Cole and Randy are on their way back home.  :(  We had an amazing week.  We spent today playing games and relaxing at the house.  We went out for lunch and had beef on weck sandwiches, which are a local specialty.  I'm sad to see them go.  The house seems empty now, but we have some great memories :) 

Yummy beef on weck. It did seem the week flew by.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..