Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all... Busy week as always after vacation...and more so since Kipp and Jordan were sick...🤒🤒😷

Hey, Xander.   :hug:  Hope the boys get better soon. How are Dennis and Ash? The air has taken a cooler turn for the past couple of days. Pumpkin donuts and apple cider will be at the farmer's market in another month or so.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander.   :hug:  Hope the boys get better soon. How are Dennis and Ash? The air has taken a cooler turn for the past couple of days. Pumpkin donuts and apple cider will be at the farmer's market in another month or so.

Still on vacation? We are good...except for Jordan and Kipp...

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Still on vacation? We are good...except for Jordan and Kipp...

We'll be back home by September 1st, hopefully. Maybe a little earlier, so the boys can get back to a regular sleep schedule for school.

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, S.L. Lewis said:

You got things done, despite the sleeping issues. That's a good thing. I am editing. Trying hard not to cringe at a badly written Harry Potter/GOT fic that my friend inflicted on me to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

I feel for you.  I've edited my share of cringe-worthy things.  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..