Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I've just send him a message on twitter asking for news on him and his family but my guess is he's okay as he liked a couple of posts about the shooting 3 hours ago and if what I saw I'd right it happened 4 hours ago so I doubt hed be on twitter if anything had happened to him. Plus he's almost 4 hours north from it and with no car. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey everyone, I am so sorry for being away. Clo just messaged me saying you were all worried for me given what happened today. I'm letting you guys know that I am fine. :hug: 

Hey, Drew.   :hug:  :kiss:  Glad you're safe and sound, buddy.   :glomp:

Morgan, the boys, and I are back from vacation. It's good to be home.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey everyone, I am so sorry for being away. Clo just messaged me saying you were all worried for me given what happened today. I'm letting you guys know that I am fine. :hug: 

That’s good news :hug:

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Thanks Texy.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day has dawned cool and overcast. No rain in the forecast for today but my head is achey and there is a shift in the weather.

I'm growing concerned about Dorian. The forecast change in direction puts Mum in the threat zone. Prayers and best wishes please.

Blessed be y'all.

You got them :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day has dawned cool and overcast. No rain in the forecast for today but my head is achey and there is a shift in the weather.

I'm growing concerned about Dorian. The forecast change in direction puts Mum in the threat zone. Prayers and best wishes please.

Blessed be y'all.

I've been worried about that. Will Mum stay with her neighbors? You and she have my prayers, bro. :hug: :hug:  :kiss:  :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..