Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 8/31/2019 at 11:04 AM, Headstall said:

Thank god you're alive, Sunny. I saw a murder of crows and thought... oh oh... someone's in trouble. :P  Just kidding. I am drinking tea too, but no writing so far today. My grandkids are coming over, so I had shopping to do and a house to straighten up. :hug: 

First of all: Life, can you not? Please? 

Between the antibiotics mussing my what little sleep schedule I have, my friend got some bad news. But we're all alive. 

*snorts* I saw a murder just this morning. 

Miracle chirped at them while Artemis purred in my lap. So a normal Monday. :P

Tea is a lovely thing. Ooh, visiting grandkids. Sounds like a good time. I hope it was/is fun. :D I've been trying to write. Falling asleep over a keyboard means it didn't happen. 

Hope the last few days have treated everyone else well!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
48 minutes ago, S.L. Lewis said:

First of all: Life, can you not? Please? 

Between the antibiotics mussing my what little sleep schedule I have, my friend got some bad news. But we're all alive. 

*snorts* I saw a murder just this morning. 

Miracle chirped at them while Artemis purred in my lap. So a normal Monday. :P

Tea is a lovely thing. Ooh, visiting grandkids. Sounds like a good time. I hope it was/is fun. :D I've been trying to write. Falling asleep over a keyboard means it didn't happen. 

Hope the last few days have treated everyone else well!

Grandkids were great. They only stayed until early evening that day. My grandson kept me busy until his dad arrived from work. After that I was the forgotten man. :P  It's beautiful to see what a great father my son is. I hope you feel better soon. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Grandkids were great. They only stayed until early evening that day. My grandson kept me busy until his dad arrived from work. After that I was the forgotten man. :P  It's beautiful to see what a great father my son is. I hope you feel better soon. :hug: 

*hugs* I'm doing better. Tomorrow is shopping and a lunch for my girl's birthday so I'll be gone for most of tomorrow so I need to finish off this chapter and a few other things before I bed down for the night.

I'm also cuddling a kitty (read the featured story and needed the cuddle darn it) and making sure my chapter is flowing alright. I still have a few chapters to write on this request fic but I'll be done with it soon enough. 

Tomorrow will be fun though. So much fun...really. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..